#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,474 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I not a beer drinker but the light buds light is pretty good I think it’s better then the other beers I have tried I would definitely recommend this for anyone of doesn’t really drink beer but wants to try it out
This is a very popular brand but I am not too fond of the flavor. It is too bitter for my taste. I've had it many times at bars and with the limes but I prefer a sweeter tasting beer instead of this one!
I really like a Corona and lime on a hot summer day while lounging by the pool. It’s very refreshing and great for parties. It’s widely available at all places that sell alcohol and it’s relatively inexpensive.
My fav beer because its light and fresh. Mix it with the lime and it's the perfect beverage for a summer night. Corona is also an affordable beer to chose from. What's better than a tasty AND cheap beer?
Corona is a nice light beer that doesn't make me feel so full after just one beer! I don't feel too bad about the calories and it is a nice way to wind down at the end of the day.
My go to beach beer! Also great during the summer when you are grilling in the back yard! Corona light goes well with any meal but especially Mexican influenced meals! I would highly recommend this beer!
Sometimes you want a heavier taste, a corona with a lime is that option. Lots of flavor for a Mexican beer, just put your toes in the same while consuming and you’re on vacation!
I think Corona is one of the most refreshing beers on a hot day. Texas has a lot of those hot days..and there is nothing like sitting by the pool with a cold corona in your hand.
My beer of choice everywhere I go! I’m not a huge beer drinker and this is the only beer that I have a taste for. It’s best paired with a Mexican dinner! So delicious and always recommended. Thank you!
Light and refreshing. Like summer in a bottle! Great for non regular beer drinkers. Would definitely buy again! Staple for every party, like a day at the beach - just add lime!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos