#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
If you're not much a beer drinker, this a great beer for you! Smooth and great for micheladas! So refreshing and easy to find everywhere. One of my favorite beers!
Corona light is my all time favorite beer, low calorie and tastes great! I always ask for a Corona Light when out and buy this a liquor stores, very affordable and never disappoints!
Go to beer. great all year long, nice that it comes in a can now. great for the beach or after work with friends. affordable and great flavor, especially with lime
I drank this on my honeymoon in Cancun Mexico pretty good with some beer salt and lime of course would definitely drink again it’s a Bitcoin on the stronger side for me but I’ll drink it.
Nothing like a corona light on a nice summer day. With a drop of lime and a nice glass. With some lovely BBQ or spanish food. Good if you wanna keep it light on the belly
Great beer. Great flavor and not over powering. It’s my favorite beer from Mexico. Hands down. It’s best in the summer with lime. It’s reasonably priced as well. So I recommend going with this versus the competition.
I do like corona light when I squeeze like juice in it. However, I'm not much of a beer person. But this brand isn't bad. The lime takes away some of the intense flavor it can give off.
I love Coronas, my go to light type of beer in the summer. The 6 packs/12 packs are very affordable. Always delicious, especially with a lime. I buy at any grocery store like Wegmans or Tops. Very happy with Coronoa
This is a great light beer! I don't feel that it sacrifices the taste of Corona Extra at all. It's extremely refreshing in the summer with a slice of lime. Certainly my favorite light beer.
Corona Light is literally my go to drink when we’re out at a bar or at a restaurant. It’s light, smooth, and great tasting. Perfect for coronaritas too! I recommend this alcohol beverage.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos