BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
Favorite Mexican beer and I have it anytime I go out for Mexican food. It's so light and refreshing, and I always add a lime to it! A corona reminds me of the summer and sounds so good for a day at the beach!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I do like a good Corona on a summer day that is. It's taste Is not for everyone it's a bit skunk bitter tasting but again on a hot summer day with a lime it's delicious to me that is..
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
With or without a lime Corona is delicious. It is so refreshing and reminds me of being on the beach or on vacation. It is a great value and I highly recommend it. I make sure to have this at all my parties
darkskin e.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One word: coronarita. Need i say more? This beer is delicious and light on his own, but added to a homemade margarita? Excellent! I regularly buy and offer some to my guest. Yum. I also bring a case to parties.
Stephanie D.
Mesa, AZ
When I buy a six pack, this is one of my first choices! Great when really cold with some lime or added to a margarita. Smooth, not a bad after taste, but has caused a little bit of heart burn after having 2.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are my favorite when I'm feeling the taste of lime. I love these with salt and lime they are very delicious. They are affordable and I will buy again. Never disappointed. The taste for this one I feel is lime
Colby J.
Republic, MO
The PERFECT summer time beer. On a hot day, not many things taste as good as a Corona with a bit of lime squeezed into it. Whether you're on the beach, on in your backyard having a BBQ, Corona hits the spot.
Maria Z.
One of my favorite go to beers and I am not a huge beer drinker. It's light, tasty and oh so refreshing. It's the perfect beer to go with your favorite comfort or game day food like pizza, wings, burgers, of course Mexican food! Overall very satisfying, don't forget to add some lime juice!
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
I really enjoy Corona Light during the summer time. It is a very clean and fresh beer. It definitely meets my expectations. I will continue to buy this beer during the summertime.
Lupitaa R.
I love corona especially on hot days! Its a must have in a party just like margaritas are a must. I like how they have light corona bottles so you can drink more with less calories.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?