#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Favorite Mexican beer and I have it anytime I go out for Mexican food. It's so light and refreshing, and I always add a lime to it! A corona reminds me of the summer and sounds so good for a day at the beach!
I do like a good Corona on a summer day that is. It's taste Is not for everyone it's a bit skunk bitter tasting but again on a hot summer day with a lime it's delicious to me that is..
With or without a lime Corona is delicious. It is so refreshing and reminds me of being on the beach or on vacation. It is a great value and I highly recommend it. I make sure to have this at all my parties
One word: coronarita. Need i say more? This beer is delicious and light on his own, but added to a homemade margarita? Excellent! I regularly buy and offer some to my guest. Yum. I also bring a case to parties.
When I buy a six pack, this is one of my first choices! Great when really cold with some lime or added to a margarita. Smooth, not a bad after taste, but has caused a little bit of heart burn after having 2.
These are my favorite when I'm feeling the taste of lime. I love these with salt and lime they are very delicious. They are affordable and I will buy again. Never disappointed. The taste for this one I feel is lime
The PERFECT summer time beer. On a hot day, not many things taste as good as a Corona with a bit of lime squeezed into it. Whether you're on the beach, on in your backyard having a BBQ, Corona hits the spot.
One of my favorite go to beers and I am not a huge beer drinker. It's light, tasty and oh so refreshing. It's the perfect beer to go with your favorite comfort or game day food like pizza, wings, burgers, of course Mexican food! Overall very satisfying, don't forget to add some lime juice!
I really enjoy Corona Light during the summer time. It is a very clean and fresh beer. It definitely meets my expectations. I will continue to buy this beer during the summertime.
I love corona especially on hot days! Its a must have in a party just like margaritas are a must. I like how they have light corona bottles so you can drink more with less calories.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos