BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate beer but i love this beer. This is the only beer i would drink. I feel like its a lot lighter than any other beer. And also, put a lime inside and add some salt, mmm delicious!!
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Add a lime and your golden with this product. It's super smooth and delicious. I'm not a beer drinker usually, but if I'm in the mood for one I turn to a Corona Light.
Meagan M.
Tarentum, PA
This beer is so tasty! I like the little bottles of Coronitas. This beer is very light and refreshing. It is a good beer for a summer day because it isn't heavy.
Jacquelin P.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite beer. I love it served super cold and with lime and salt. Yummy!!!! Its the perfect beer for me. Corona does not give me a weird aftertaste like other beers like Budweiser does for example.
Nikole T.
This is the beer that I bring to parties to please the crowd and to not look too cheap. It's not my first choice if I'm picking a beer for myself and I can't have one without a lime.
Emily N.
Fairmont, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is must have light beer! I had my first corona in Mexico and it was my first beer. I've tried other since that first one, but I always go back to an ice cold corona and a wedge of lime! I'd take that any day.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
My husband loves Corona light. Of all of the light beers… This an ultra are his favorites. He loves this on vacation with a lime… And it has a regular taste without tasting watered down as many light beers do.
Van Averie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is what I normally order or drink. Its color is bright golden yellow. Its a little carbonated. Clean and light tasting. I love putting a sliced of lime or lemon inside the bottle.
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love corona light with a lime! Great when you're at those seedy bars that only carry cheap beer, and when you're looking to buy beer on a budget. Perfect camping beer. Will continue to love until the end of time.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I not a beer drinker but the light buds light is pretty good I think it’s better then the other beers I have tried I would definitely recommend this for anyone of doesn’t really drink beer but wants to try it out
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?