BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Andrea M.
I like the original Corona, I haven't tried the Corona Light, and I honestly don't think I'd like it. I am sticking to the original. Packaging is OK. Good value no complaints.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most common beer that you could find any where. Im a repeat customer but have never purchase it for my own use. I dont enjoy the taste as much it’s a bit strong and bitter, I enjoy it a bit more when it’s extremely cold with a lemon.
Andrea M.
Fishers, IN
I love buying this in cans for taking to the beach! Slice up some lime wedges and you have a refreshing drink. I think this tastes better than regular Corona. I've been buying this for years to take to Florida for our beach vacations.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Great option for me because I am not a fan of beer. This one tastes much better than other beers like Heineken and Stella. I also like to mix it with a bit of tomato juice or clamato and lemon for an extra kick.
Carrie R.
Waterford , OH
Love the taste! Just slip in a lime and enjoy. It is a little more pricey than bud light lime but the taste makes up. I bought it at Walmart. I buy it when I don’t drink bud light lime. I would buy again.
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
Like I said my previous reviews, I'm not a fan of beer but I like corona. I find it very light especially with the lime in it...yummy. At every bbq or party I like to start off or end with a corona in hand.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
For anyone watching their calorie intake the Corona light is perfect for you! Not only is it a delicious beverage but it is also a little bit lighter than the other beverages
Audrey I.
Has a slightly different taste from corona extra, smooth taste and very enjoyable. I have purchased it from Walmart, Rite Aid and food 4 less stores. Cant compare this and I’d definitely would buy again.
Samantha H.
This is a awesome beach beer! It's not bad and all you need is so me line with it!! I do recommend you all to try this! You can buy from your local store! It's pretty good! Will buy again! My hubbs favorite!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my on the go beer. Though they have this in can but still prefer the bottle. It is a little expensive than other brand but i still like this. I bought this couple of times alreAdy and will buy again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?