#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This one was definitely nicer in taste than the other one. It wasn't too heavy on the stomach and made for a nice refreshing drink. We buy this more often than others and really enjoy it.
I am not a huge drinker so I go for the Corona Light so it's not much on my stomach, I had tried Extra and had to put like 1,000 limes in it to settle the taste a little bit. But I enjoy the light with a few limes!
This is a great light beer! I don't feel that it sacrifices the taste of Corona Extra at all. It's extremely refreshing in the summer with a slice of lime. Certainly my favorite light beer.
Delicious, crisp, and great with a lime - tastes like summer! Have always enjoyed these, only gave 4 stars because they use GMO products for their beer production
This is a beer that I could drink all night! A lot of beers leaving you feeling full or bloated after you have had a couple. But that's not the way with this beer! It is very refreshing!
I actually like corona light,but I do know a lot of people that do not! But I like mixing my beers with v8 juice and some salt pepper with it squeezed with a lime!
Corona Light is literally my go to drink when we’re out at a bar or at a restaurant. It’s light, smooth, and great tasting. Perfect for coronaritas too! I recommend this alcohol beverage.
Just looking at the picture of this makes me envision myself on a beach with this in hand. Thanks for reminding me that I'm not and I have to go to work tomorrow.
Love this beer and will always love it lol i al a repeat consumer and will keep repurchasing it. I got mine from wegmans or inside the military base! Affordable that will not break your bank lol
We buy these quite often at my house. Perfect summer time beer and even better with a slice of lime. Available anywhere they sell alcohol. Tastes just as good as the original. I will be buying this over and over again
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos