#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
There’s nothing quite like a corona with fresh lime on the beach, or just on a hot sunny day! Light and refreshing, it’s easy to drink. Pairs well with anything, but I like it best with chips and guacamole!
I love Corona light! It’s usually my go-to beer at bars, restaurants and parties - especially in the summer! Must have lime! We usually purchase from our grocery stores, but every once in a while purchase from a liquor store to buy it cold.
Love Corona light with lime starting for Cinco de Mayo and through the summer!! I love the taste and is nice and light in calories but not in taste! Great for the price as well!
I'm a light person. I'm not so into beer, so I don't really bind if the taste is compromised to make it a little healthier. The first sip of a corona is a lot better than many of the alternatives. I would buy again.
Corona is my go-to brand of beer. It's the most refreshing one of all. The fresh taste is already amazing but adding a bit of lime gives it a spectacular boost. The price is reasonable for its value. I would recommend everyone to try it.
Not much of a beer drinker, but Corona is light and refreshing. It really is best with a good lime and a hot day. Price point is good-not too pricey and not cheap. Easy to find on sale in the summer months.
I never really liked the heavy bitter taste of a beer and the high carbonation that almost every guy i know likes it.I like softer more tasty fuzz and corona is the best at it. All my female friends love it as much as me! + Hey less calories!
Corona is one of my favorite beers. Its great with seafood and mexican food of course. I love the original and light versions. The light doesn't taste that much different than the original but offers less calories which is always great.
Corana is so good and refreshing, especially on a hot night with a fresh lime squeezed in the bottle. I drink these all summer long at pretty much any social gathering I go to. Also they are very affordable at my local bars, a buck a bottle.
Its not as great as a corona but it does its job. great taste and pretty affordable. a little more on the watery side being as its a light but its still a corona so its not bad
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos