BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
There’s nothing quite like a corona with fresh lime on the beach, or just on a hot sunny day! Light and refreshing, it’s easy to drink. Pairs well with anything, but I like it best with chips and guacamole!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love Corona light! It’s usually my go-to beer at bars, restaurants and parties - especially in the summer! Must have lime! We usually purchase from our grocery stores, but every once in a while purchase from a liquor store to buy it cold.
Hope C.
Southington, CT
Love Corona light with lime starting for Cinco de Mayo and through the summer!! I love the taste and is nice and light in calories but not in taste! Great for the price as well!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a light person. I'm not so into beer, so I don't really bind if the taste is compromised to make it a little healthier. The first sip of a corona is a lot better than many of the alternatives. I would buy again.
Anastasia I.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Corona is my go-to brand of beer. It's the most refreshing one of all. The fresh taste is already amazing but adding a bit of lime gives it a spectacular boost. The price is reasonable for its value. I would recommend everyone to try it.
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
Not much of a beer drinker, but Corona is light and refreshing. It really is best with a good lime and a hot day. Price point is good-not too pricey and not cheap. Easy to find on sale in the summer months.
stefani s.
skopje
I never really liked the heavy bitter taste of a beer and the high carbonation that almost every guy i know likes it.I like softer more tasty fuzz and corona is the best at it. All my female friends love it as much as me! + Hey less calories!
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Corona is one of my favorite beers. Its great with seafood and mexican food of course. I love the original and light versions. The light doesn't taste that much different than the original but offers less calories which is always great.
Michael C.
Las Vegas, NV
Corana is so good and refreshing, especially on a hot night with a fresh lime squeezed in the bottle. I drink these all summer long at pretty much any social gathering I go to. Also they are very affordable at my local bars, a buck a bottle.
Brendaliz C.
East Boston, MA
Its not as great as a corona but it does its job. great taste and pretty affordable. a little more on the watery side being as its a light but its still a corona so its not bad
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?