BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Rebecca E.
Raleigh, NC
Beer isn’t really my drink but Corona makes a good one. I always have Corona light on hand to mix in with my favorite drink. It’s the perfect addition to every pitcher of margaritas that I make for home or for a party. With the holidays coming up, everyone loves my Corona margaritas!
Lindsay T.
Visalia
Corona Light is one of my go to summer beers. When you dress it up (salt the top and add a slice of lemon or lime), there is nothing like it. It has a light flavor, which is perfect for the summer. In its price bracket, Corona Light is usually the go to. It is inexpensive and delish!
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
With a lime inside you can never go wrong with a corona. Compared to other beers the taste is smoother. This is usually the beer I mostly drink. The packaging is okay highly recommend
Kelly R.
Englewood
Corona is not my first choice in beers but the tartness of this beer does make a great compliment in Mexican cuisine. I enjoy on occasion and will continue to savor from time to time.
Crystal A.
Independence, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer on a hot summer day with a slice of lime! It's so refreshing. The flavor is light and is perfect with a burger on the grill. It's my go to light beer.
Alizabeth L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The drink has a smooth and crisp taste. The flavor is light enough that you do not feel bloated as with many beers you get that sensation. The beverage is also very beachy, and reminds you of sitting on the beach and having a cold drink! It is a great product especially for summer.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is one of the more easy to swallow Mexican beers especially with a ton of salt and lime! I prefer this beer during the warmer days as it’s a lighter beer.
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
I'm not a big beer drinker but Corona Light is a really good beer! It's light & crisp and goes great with most foods! I personally like mine with a line to add a bit more freshness to the taste! The light version is significantly lower on calories but still maintains the flavor!
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
Corona is my go-to beer of the summer.  Corona light reminds me of everything warm, sunny and beachy.  Just add a lime and you have the perfect refreshing beverage.  They do not make me feel as full as other light beers do.  Price is just right for this one.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Throw a lime wedge in this and put me at the beach by a fire in summer. Or just throw a lime wedge in it and I get taken back to that anyways. The flavor is light but crisp, doesn't leave any funny after tastes lingering. The price is decent and you can find them most bars and stores.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?