BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
First off regular Corona is my favorite beer anyway , I say that saying maybe I’m a little biased but if I had to do a light beer it’s corona hands down and for me the only other light beer that is worthy of a comparison would be Bud Light.
Alex G.
Hampton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is my number one beer for a visit at the beach. Pop open a corona and throw a lime wedge in it and you’re bound to have a good time. Whether you choose to drink corona extra or corona light you will enjoy yourself.
Justine G.
Brooklyn, NY
My number one go to beer is always corona light! It is truly  like they say, summer in a bottle! This light beer is also only 99 calories. Add a lime and you will have a guilt free mini vacation away from reality. Definitely worth the extra dollar or few cents higher it may be compared to some other beers.
Heather B.
New Llano, LA
Corona is the only beer that doesn't seem to give me a hangover the next day. I actually prefer the full taste of Corona Extra but the Light version is not bad. I'd choose this over Bud Light and Coors Light any day!
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My of my favorite light beers. Great in taste, light and cheap. Love drinking this during the summer or on Mexican holidays! Gods great with lime or add it to a margarita for a corona Rita!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I love Corona, it's one of my beers of choice, it's not bitter and just light enough to enjoy. I'm not as big of a fan of the light Corona beer though, I definitely would take the Corona regular over the light any day.
Paulith R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
They lack flavor and are sad represntaions of the actual thing. Unfortunatly it is true in this case as well. Although lime helps a little, the flavor is just not developed enough and I would rather use my calories on something that I enjoy... like a real beer.
Esmeralda L.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer Corona and Corona extra. However Corona light isn't so bad for a light beer. The taste is much lighter alright then the originals. However it'll work perfect for a hot summer day!
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
Nothing says summer like Corona Light... Especially with lime. Even if you're not on the beach, you can "find your beach" anywhere. It's a feel good, warm day drink
Diana A.
This beer just has a taste that I cannot acquire. I have tried it on many occasions but still can't seem to enjoy it. It is just to bitter for me and not flavorful.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?