#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
First off regular Corona is my favorite beer anyway , I say that saying maybe I’m a little biased but if I had to do a light beer it’s corona hands down and for me the only other light beer that is worthy of a comparison would be Bud Light.
Corona is my number one beer for a visit at the beach. Pop open a corona and throw a lime wedge in it and you’re bound to have a good time. Whether you choose to drink corona extra or corona light you will enjoy yourself.
My number one go to beer is always corona light! It is truly like they say, summer in a bottle! This light beer is also only 99 calories. Add a lime and you will have a guilt free mini vacation away from reality. Definitely worth the extra dollar or few cents higher it may be compared to some other beers.
Corona is the only beer that doesn't seem to give me a hangover the next day. I actually prefer the full taste of Corona Extra but the Light version is not bad. I'd choose this over Bud Light and Coors Light any day!
My of my favorite light beers. Great in taste, light and cheap. Love drinking this during the summer or on Mexican holidays! Gods great with lime or add it to a margarita for a corona Rita!
I love Corona, it's one of my beers of choice, it's not bitter and just light enough to enjoy. I'm not as big of a fan of the light Corona beer though, I definitely would take the Corona regular over the light any day.
They lack flavor and are sad represntaions of the actual thing. Unfortunatly it is true in this case as well. Although lime helps a little, the flavor is just not developed enough and I would rather use my calories on something that I enjoy... like a real beer.
I prefer Corona and Corona extra. However Corona light isn't so bad for a light beer. The taste is much lighter alright then the originals. However it'll work perfect for a hot summer day!
Nothing says summer like Corona Light... Especially with lime. Even if you're not on the beach, you can "find your beach" anywhere. It's a feel good, warm day drink
This beer just has a taste that I cannot acquire. I have tried it on many occasions but still can't seem to enjoy it. It is just to bitter for me and not flavorful.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos