#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not much of a beer drinker, but Corona is light and refreshing. It really is best with a good lime and a hot day. Price point is good-not too pricey and not cheap. Easy to find on sale in the summer months.
Corana is so good and refreshing, especially on a hot night with a fresh lime squeezed in the bottle. I drink these all summer long at pretty much any social gathering I go to. Also they are very affordable at my local bars, a buck a bottle.
Don't like it at all. Didn't like the taste but that's just me. Try it. You may like it. Lots of people do. Really I'm just not a beer drinker but I have tried some that I like. I prefer fruit flavored beers
This is one if my favorite beers to drink at anytime of the year. I love that's it's also comes in light so you can have a couple more with out feeling as guilty. Just add some lime and salt and a little Mexican chili powder like tajin.
Who doesn't love a corona light with a lime in the summer? On its own (without the lime) it can taste a bit skunked, but I actually don't mind it. Delicious and makes me feel like summer whenever I drink it.
Corona is my go-to brand of beer. It's the most refreshing one of all. The fresh taste is already amazing but adding a bit of lime gives it a spectacular boost. The price is reasonable for its value. I would recommend everyone to try it.
Great beer to take to the pool or beach! I cut fresh likes and stick them in my beer. Great flavor and taste. I love this beer. Great for any occasion! I would defiantly buy again! One of my favorite beers
I am not a beer drinker but I have to say this is good. I put 2 wedges of lime in the bottle. I've had both regular and light and there's not much difference in taste. I would try it if you haven't already
An absolute must for a relaxing day at the beach! The flavor is great, and you can add lime for an added spike of flavor. Most stores carry it so it’s easy to find, I usually grab mine at the near by gas station!!
My go to beer on a nice sunny day. This takes me to the beach and helps me relax. Goes well with anything really and is such a perfect light beer- even non beer drinkers would enjoy this one in mt opinion.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos