#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Very easy to drink. I don't like a lot of beer but when I choose to drink beer this is my first choice. It's a good summertime drink especially when you squeeze a little lime into it. I'm a repeat consumer most definitely!
I love corona and was so happy to see they made it light. It tastes nearly identical to the regular, in my opinion. I'm not much or a beer drinker, but I love corona. Very satisfied with this stuff!
I personally enjoy fruity beers but the Corona light wasn't the worst beer I have ever had but it definitely wasn't the best. It is one I can drink when I'm out with the guys though.
I love s Cold Corona and the light series has just as much flavor as the regular. It's a refreshing beer with an awesome zing once paired with a lemon or less me wedge also I have tried an orange wedge and it's delicious
My favorite beer to pair with Mexican meals such as nachos, tacos, quesadillas, and more. It's also lighter in calories and others, but that doesn't lessen its taste!
This is my all time favorite to to beer. Living in so cal it's so refreshing at the pool or after a beach day. Love that there is a can option now so these can go down to the pool with me!
I don’t really like the taste of regular beer. That is, I prefer flavored ones, but this isn’t bad actually. I don’t drink it that much but it’s not something I love or would purchase on my own.
Great light tasting beer. It's not rough at all. Goes down pretty smooth. Great for summer time and hot weather. Also, there's no way you can have it without a lime!
I love a good corona in the summer with salt and lime. I also insist on drinking them while watching any and all fast and the furious movies. They're easy to drink, and the light beer is great. I am a big fan.
Corona is a decent summer beer. It is fairly light and doesn't have too strong of a taste. when drunken with lime the flavor stands out more. I find myself only being able to drink about 2 before I change beer selection.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos