#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love Corona especially in the summer. It is refreshing and full of flavor. I also am trying to cut the carbs so this Light version is even better. This was great price and exceeded my expectations. I certainly would buy this product again.
Not one of my favorites but it’s one that you just have to try , I do enjoy drinking it every now and then with lime and sAlt , I only buy it when I go to the beach it’s satisfying, yes I do recommend it to others.
Easily my favorite beer! Definitely prefer it in the bottle like this than on tap. Generally available anywhere that sells alcohol and most bars. Not super expensive and tastes way better than any craft beer.
Corona Light is a great choice for a light summer beer. It has good flavor but doesn't sit heavy in your stomach. I particularly like adding lime for just a touch of fruit flavor.
Love love love this beer. My absolute favorite. It's refreshing and has a great taste. I prefer corona light to corona extra, but that is just a preference. Would recommend this beer! Also great for watching sports games/tailgating! Love it
Always my go to beer for a michelada. Available almost everywhere, you don't have to search for a place that has it. Not my favorite beer to drink by itself, but makes great micheladas and easy to find!
I much prefer corona extra to corona light but I will drink if extra isn’t available. If you are new to beer you may enjoy as it is very light and easy to drink. Seasoned beer drinkers will probably not enjoy as much.
One of my go to beers for the summer!! Nothing screams summer more than an ice cold Corona Light with a lime:) it's a great beer to get when having a party because I have yet to find a person who doesn't love it!!
This beer is really good! I like to get this light beer and the regular corona beer for parties! It’s really tasty! Whenever I go out I try to show my friends some new drinks I always let them know to try this one!
My favorite summertime/taco night/chili night/margarita chaser beer! You can not go wrong at all with an ice cold corona & they’re always on sale somewhere. Great for entertaining and I’ll definitely buy again
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos