BY CORONA #4 in Beer

cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
Im a really light drinker, meaning its easier to get drunk, on days you just want to havve a light alcohol, drink Corona Light. As a casual late night, this is the best
Somalis M.
cooper city , FL
The first one to arrive in every party at home. we like Corona light because of its smooth taste. It's a beer you can enjoy at any time and with any food. Afordable and easy to get in any store
Christina D.
Pelion, SC
Fantastic beer to have with Mexican food. Great with a slice of lime.
Wedge in a slice of lime, cover the opening with your thumb, turn the beer over until the lime floats up to the bottom. Then pour into a glass and enjoy!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
This is my go to beer to pair with anything spicy. I love eating Mexican food and drinking corona. It's like it was made for eachother. I love lime and lime and corona is great together. I would buy this again.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
This is honestly my most favorite beer. If I could only have one kind of beer for the rest of my life this would be it. It has a great flavor by itself, but add a lime, and you'll be in Heaven.
Tabitha M.
Kingsport, TN
Very easy to drink. I don't like a lot of beer but when I choose to drink beer this is my first choice. It's a good summertime drink especially when you squeeze a little lime into it. I'm a repeat consumer most definitely!
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
A Corona Light with salt and a lime is the ultimate "summer, hanging out by the pool" type drink for me. The bottle is nice and I have and will continue to repurchase.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to light beer for when I want something crisp and refreshing. I enjoy pairing it with a shot of tequila to really get the night going. It is affordable and has its own very unique flavor!
Amber V.
The go to drink for the summer...absolutely refreshing,goes down smooth and gives you that great chill after a hot summer day. The lime just makes it that much better.
Stephanie K.
Taunton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing beer. Goes great with either a lime or a lemon. It’s a little more expensive then some other beers, but not bad. You can purchase this at any liquor store, restaurant or bar. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?