#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love corona light. They are light and refreshing and I genuinely enjoy the taste of them. Most beers are bitter but this is wonderful. I add some lime and enjoy one ( or two ) of these weekly. I definitely recommend this beer to all of my friends.
Corona light is great! This is actually my mother's favorite beer and she won't drink out if they do not offer corona light. I think it is a good beer especially for new drinkers. Also tastes better with a lime in it.
Makes me feel like I am vacationing on the beach.Always good with a slice of lime too.Its a favorite of all our friends.We usually pick up a case at Costco for parties and boating.
I like Corona Light just by itself on a hot day. It tastes best when I rub some lime on the neck and then salt it. Then I squeeze the entire lemon wedge into the bottle and voila! Afterwork happy hour in the comfort of my own home on the couch =).
Corona's go perfectly with a lime and a sunny day on the beach. I find the taste of Corona's to be the most refreshing! This is always my go to beer or choice whenever I am out. I totally recommend it to others!
One of my favorites, but I have to say, you must drink it with a lime to get it to tastes it's peak. I wonder if they made one with lime in it, how that would taste?!
Pours a very light, very clear color. The condensation on the outside of the glass makes a shimmer that is beautiful and as far as the taste goes it's lighter than a normal Corona.
I never drink beer I don't like the taste of it not one bit but I love micheladas and I always make my miches with corona lights and limes. I can't taste it at all in them . And light is always a good option for someone that's trying to lose weight ....
This beer is really good! I like to get this light beer and the regular corona beer for parties! It’s really tasty! Whenever I go out I try to show my friends some new drinks I always let them know to try this one!
Easily my favorite beer! Definitely prefer it in the bottle like this than on tap. Generally available anywhere that sells alcohol and most bars. Not super expensive and tastes way better than any craft beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos