BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
I love corona light. They are light and refreshing and I genuinely enjoy the taste of them. Most beers are bitter but this is wonderful. I add some lime and enjoy one ( or two ) of these weekly. I definitely recommend this beer to all of my friends.
Andrea R.
Corona light is great! This is actually my mother's favorite beer and she won't drink out if they do not offer corona light. I think it is a good beer especially for new drinkers. Also tastes better with a lime in it.
Tracy S.
Seabeck, WA
Makes me feel like I am vacationing on the beach.Always good with a slice of lime too.Its a favorite of all our friends.We usually pick up a case at Costco for parties and boating.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like Corona Light just by itself on a hot day. It tastes best when I rub some lime on the neck and then salt it. Then I squeeze the entire lemon wedge into the bottle and voila! Afterwork happy hour in the comfort of my own home on the couch =).
Sophia P.
Herndon
Corona's go perfectly with a lime and a sunny day on the beach. I find the taste of Corona's to be the most refreshing! This is always my go to beer or choice whenever I am out. I totally recommend it to others!
Melissa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorites, but I have to say, you must drink it with a lime to get it to tastes it's peak. I wonder if they made one with lime in it, how that would taste?!
Yoshi d.
Portland, OR
Pours a very light, very clear color. The condensation on the outside of the glass makes a shimmer that is beautiful and as far as the taste goes it's lighter than a normal Corona.
Eleonora Z.
CHICAGO , IL
I never drink beer I don't like the taste of it not one bit but I love micheladas and I always make my miches with corona lights and limes. I can't taste it at all in them . And light is always a good option for someone that's trying to lose weight ....
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is really good! I like to get this light beer and the regular corona beer for parties! It’s really tasty! Whenever I go out I try to show my friends some new drinks I always let them know to try this one!
Shelby M.
Easily my favorite beer! Definitely prefer it in the bottle like this than on tap. Generally available anywhere that sells alcohol and most bars. Not super expensive and tastes way better than any craft beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?