BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love Corona Light, it always reminds me of the beach! I buy it whenever I want to feel tropical. It also has great packaging, very appealing! It is a very refreshing taste, but I do get sick of it after awhile. I will definitely buy it again, just not every time I want beer.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Who doesnt love a corona. It's not a beer I go to for anything other than the fact that its easy to drink and tatses good. Its more on the crisp side. Its great with lime but i can drink it without it.
Micaela A.
E Rutherford, NJ
Cracking a corona hits the spot every time! Fresh, crisp and tastes like summer! Has the same great taste as corona extra with less calories making your party guilt free!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Not my number one fav however it is on my top 5 when I'm at the bar getting a drink. It's #5, but still top 5! It's pretty refreshing and I don't mind the taste. I will continue to have this as an option
Sierra R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
i love corona. im not a huge beer drinker but this is my number one beer choice. im half puerto rican and i think this beer is in my blood. lol can be spotted at any family event, vacation, or just hanging out. if you dont like dark beer i would choose this.
Stacy K.
Ogallala
I love Corona light, there is no taste difference for me then regular. I usually purchase this while grocery shopping. I buy a 12 pack every month its a nice little treat at the end of the day.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
Corona light is a great beer to enjoy at the beach or lounging by the pool. It's light and refreshing and doesn't make you feel nearly as bloated as a red's apple ale does. I would buy this beer again.
Rosaline W.
W Hollywood, CA
Light and easy to drink, always add a lime! Plus it always exudes beach time vibes--they have great marketing! It doesn't taste too light like Bud Light and isn't too bitter for those who don't like stouts or drink beer often.
Nichole L.
Morgantown , WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great for backyard bbqs and get togethers. We cut up limes when we serve it. Our guest love it as much as we do and it's not too filling so it's nice for parties.
Morgan P.
Rockford, IL
I love Corona in the spring and summer. It is so refreshing and taking a lime and shoving it in there so you get that touch of fresh lime every time you take a drink! YUM
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?