#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love Corona Light, it always reminds me of the beach! I buy it whenever I want to feel tropical. It also has great packaging, very appealing! It is a very refreshing taste, but I do get sick of it after awhile. I will definitely buy it again, just not every time I want beer.
Who doesnt love a corona. It's not a beer I go to for anything other than the fact that its easy to drink and tatses good. Its more on the crisp side. Its great with lime but i can drink it without it.
Cracking a corona hits the spot every time! Fresh, crisp and tastes like summer! Has the same great taste as corona extra with less calories making your party guilt free!
Not my number one fav however it is on my top 5 when I'm at the bar getting a drink. It's #5, but still top 5! It's pretty refreshing and I don't mind the taste. I will continue to have this as an option
i love corona. im not a huge beer drinker but this is my number one beer choice. im half puerto rican and i think this beer is in my blood. lol can be spotted at any family event, vacation, or just hanging out. if you dont like dark beer i would choose this.
I love Corona light, there is no taste difference for me then regular. I usually purchase this while grocery shopping. I buy a 12 pack every month its a nice little treat at the end of the day.
Corona light is a great beer to enjoy at the beach or lounging by the pool. It's light and refreshing and doesn't make you feel nearly as bloated as a red's apple ale does. I would buy this beer again.
Light and easy to drink, always add a lime! Plus it always exudes beach time vibes--they have great marketing! It doesn't taste too light like Bud Light and isn't too bitter for those who don't like stouts or drink beer often.
This is great for backyard bbqs and get togethers. We cut up limes when we serve it. Our guest love it as much as we do and it's not too filling so it's nice for parties.
I love Corona in the spring and summer. It is so refreshing and taking a lime and shoving it in there so you get that touch of fresh lime every time you take a drink! YUM
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos