BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Kelly G.
Corona is a great beer for the summer or if you're eating Mexican food. You MUST put a line in it though or it won't taste nearly as good. And if corona is skunked it tastes awful!
Heather D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a light body beer kind of girl. I don't want something too heavy. I like corona light with a twist of lime. It tastes very good and doesn't have a bad after taste. It is a little pricier than like a Budweiser.
Hayley G.
Austin , TX
Corona Light is a perfect choice if you prefer a light beer and refreshing drink. It's affordable for a good quality beer and compared to cheaper beers it is worth the extra few dollars. Ive seen it almost everywhere and would buy again or recommend.
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is really good! I like to get this light beer and the regular corona beer for parties! It’s really tasty! Whenever I go out I try to show my friends some new drinks I always let them know to try this one!
Stacey H.
Branchland, WV
I like the flavor. I like that it is light and delicious I feel it is worth the money. I purchased it at Walmart with the alcoholic beverages. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product. Recommended!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fan of Corona beer. We have friends that drink it so we always have it in the house but I think it has a very bitter taste. It’s not smooth like some beers and if it starts to get warm, it’s horrible.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good refreshing beer! Great for the beach with a lime. I don’t drink Coronas unless I’m outside, they seem to taste best in fresh air, haha. They’re very affordable and can be found at any liquor or grocery store.
Elizabeth T.
Too bitter for my taste. I would probably like it better if it was not quite as bubbly, the texture of the bubbles made it difficult to keep drinking, it was more bubbly than a soda and I did not care for it.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I'm feeling like a fiesta a corona light is my go to. I always add a lime and never drink it warm or it tastes way different. Priced well at the liquor store and is always a hit at parties. You can't really beat that.
Haisabel A.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my top beer as well! I always ask for this one when I go out! I am one of the girls who likes to drink beer with friends in any occasion and I think it’s one of the best way to do it but this one
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?