#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is a great beer for the summer or if you're eating Mexican food. You MUST put a line in it though or it won't taste nearly as good. And if corona is skunked it tastes awful!
I'm a light body beer kind of girl. I don't want something too heavy. I like corona light with a twist of lime. It tastes very good and doesn't have a bad after taste. It is a little pricier than like a Budweiser.
Corona Light is a perfect choice if you prefer a light beer and refreshing drink. It's affordable for a good quality beer and compared to cheaper beers it is worth the extra few dollars. Ive seen it almost everywhere and would buy again or recommend.
This beer is really good! I like to get this light beer and the regular corona beer for parties! It’s really tasty! Whenever I go out I try to show my friends some new drinks I always let them know to try this one!
I like the flavor. I like that it is light and delicious I feel it is worth the money. I purchased it at Walmart with the alcoholic beverages. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product. Recommended!
I’m not a big fan of Corona beer. We have friends that drink it so we always have it in the house but I think it has a very bitter taste. It’s not smooth like some beers and if it starts to get warm, it’s horrible.
Good refreshing beer! Great for the beach with a lime. I don’t drink Coronas unless I’m outside, they seem to taste best in fresh air, haha. They’re very affordable and can be found at any liquor or grocery store.
Too bitter for my taste. I would probably like it better if it was not quite as bubbly, the texture of the bubbles made it difficult to keep drinking, it was more bubbly than a soda and I did not care for it.
When I'm feeling like a fiesta a corona light is my go to. I always add a lime and never drink it warm or it tastes way different. Priced well at the liquor store and is always a hit at parties. You can't really beat that.
This is one of my top beer as well! I always ask for this one when I go out! I am one of the girls who likes to drink beer with friends in any occasion and I think it’s one of the best way to do it but this one
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos