#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,418 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my favorite summer beer. It's so light, and refreshing to drink on a hot, sunny day. And the fact that it's light makes me feel slightly better about drinking it while in a bikini. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Corona lite is an easy beer to get an not horrible on flavor. It’s a pretty standard flavor not a ton of body which is fine. You can get it at most any corner store or CVS and the price isn’t horrible.
If the corona extra is a little too much for you this is perfect it really is light not like bud light, but light enough to wear it still has great beer flavor. Very smooth
My favorite beer by far!! Paired with a lime and some salt and I’m one completely content and refreshed lady!!! So crisp and delicious!!! They sell it at most of the stores near my house. Perfect bbq beer!
A must have for a hot, sunny day is an ice cold corona and lime. You can never go wrong with this delicious drink in your beach bag and cooler. Try and Smirnoff Limon to the top for a loaded corona and you're in for a real treat!
Corona is a great beer, one of my favorites in the summer time. Very refreshing. I garnish mine with a lime wedge. Perfect on a hot summer day or to pair with your lunch or dinner. Delicious and light
Lime, salt, and Corona lite will forever remind me of sun, sand, ocean and loved ones. I tend not to drink this as much during winter months, but is just about always in my fridge during warm months.
I’m not a big beer drinker but when I do have a beer I always choose Corona light. The flavor is not very heavy but you also get a nice taste unlike some other light beers. I enjoy it with some fresh lime
My go to beer when I'm out and about. smooth taste and easy to drink. very refreshing!! its available pretty much everywhere so thats awesome too. i recommend this product!
Not a huge fan of this. Maybe cause I didn’t try it with a lime. lol kinda disappointed in it. Bought it at a local speed way. First time customer probably won’t buy again. Maybe give it another shot.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos