#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love Coronas ! Great beer for all and any occasion ! With some chamoy on the rim and tajin or with lemon and salt ! I like it all! Gets you a good buzz and drunk. Cheap and easy to Buy and where . One of the best beers
When I drink corona, I dont do it for the taste lol. That being said, its not a bad beer with you add a lime wedge. Moderate alcohol level compared to other beers.
It's a really good beer, its not sor which is perfect to me since I do not like sour beer, it's soft also and easy to get and cheap as well so not many negative things to say about it.
Corona light is delicious with a lime. I highly recommend this beer for a day at the beach. It definitely met all of my expectations and is a great value. The price is not bad at all and you can purchase it at any local supermarket store or target.
It has a very light flavor that I have enjoyed for a long time. There is no need to improve this beer. It has a great taste. I am a repeater consumer and will keep on drinking it. No need for improvement. Yes I would definitely recommend it to others
It's a good drink, I love the taste, crown is a classic in the life of any person. In meetings never lack a crown, at parties organized my friends, definitely the best.
I drank these all last summer. They are light and lovely with a little lime. It's not overrated -- it's very delicious. I think that in a blind taste test, some people wouldn't tell the difference between Corona and Paciifico or other Mexican beers.
When I'm drinking beer this is usually my choice. I like that there is no bitter after taste.. It's great with lime. Also Coronarita'a are amazing!!! But I can never finish the last sip.. It always tastes horrible..
Corona is a go to party beer for me. Get some lime in there and we have a perfect pair. It's got a better taste than most beers and is very affordable. A beer I can drink with anything and anyone. Overall, I'm always satisfied.
I used to drink Tecate beer but my store doesn't always carry it so I recently switched to drinking Corona!! I love it especially with a lime and a little bit of salt. Its just a great way to unwind after a long day.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos