BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Valentina P.
Stockton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Coronas ! Great beer for all and any occasion ! With some chamoy on the rim and tajin or with lemon and salt ! I like it all! Gets you a good buzz and drunk. Cheap and easy to Buy and where . One of the best beers
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
When I drink corona, I dont do it for the taste lol. That being said, its not a bad beer with you add a lime wedge. Moderate alcohol level compared to other beers.
Brigette T.
It's a really good beer, its not sor which is perfect to me since I do not like sour beer, it's soft also and easy to get and cheap as well so not many negative things to say about it.
Amanda K.
Buffalo, NY
Corona light is delicious with a lime. I highly recommend this beer for a day at the beach. It definitely met all of my expectations and is a great value. The price is not bad at all and you can purchase it at any local supermarket store or target.
William J.
Bessemer, AL
It has a very light flavor that I have enjoyed for a long time. There is no need to improve this beer. It has a great taste. I am a repeater consumer and will keep on drinking it. No need for improvement. Yes I would definitely recommend it to others
Mery H.
MIAMI, FL
It's a good drink, I love the taste, crown is a classic in the life of any person. In meetings never lack a crown, at parties organized my friends, definitely the best.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
I drank these all last summer. They are light and lovely with a little lime. It's not overrated -- it's very delicious. I think that in a blind taste test, some people wouldn't tell the difference between Corona and Paciifico or other Mexican beers.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
When I'm drinking beer this is usually my choice. I like that there is no bitter after taste.. It's great with lime. Also Coronarita'a are amazing!!! But I can never finish the last sip.. It always tastes horrible..
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Corona is a go to party beer for me. Get some lime in there and we have a perfect pair. It's got a better taste than most beers and is very affordable. A beer I can drink with anything and anyone. Overall, I'm always satisfied.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I used to drink Tecate beer but my store doesn't always carry it so I recently switched to drinking Corona!! I love it especially with a lime and a little bit of salt. Its just a great way to unwind after a long day.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?