BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jerie Ann P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't like beer in general. I typically can't even finish one bottle and it's not because of the taste. It's because it makes me feel bloated whenever I drink one. Corona's are the only ones that don't make me feel like crap afterwards. I actually manage to finish a bottle or two which is nice.
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Of Mexican beers, this is my least favorite but oddly most often consumed. If given the option, I will always choose Dos Equis. However, if you are looking for something more affordable, Corona is a better option. As with any light, Mexican beer, it is best served dressed - salt and lime.
Ashley B.
Light, crisp, refreshing.  Always serve with lime!  Thats just how you do it.  I love Corona and have never heard, or have, any complaints!  Its cheap enough that its affordable for everyone but has the taste of a high end brand.  Great beer, will continue to purchase.
Maria G.
lakewood
Nothing beats a corona light (100 cals a pop? Yes please) and a lime on a summer day. Not only is it refreshing but it gives you the buzz you need without the guilt!
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
My favorite light beer for sure. Corona is super lightly flavored and if you want to have a few beers, this one will never feel too heavy to have another. The flavor is great and it is excellent with a lime. One of my fridge must haves. It's also just as good as regular Corona in my opinion.
Lori R.
On a hot summer night there is almost nothing better than this refreshing beer with a wedge of lime! The flavor is crisp and clean, it is extremely affordable for the quality of the beer. I always have some of these stocked in my fridge for those moments.
Rhonda K.
I love this with salt and a lime, my favorite beer to drink while hanging out at the pool. I like it much better that regular corona, I don't get as full. Definitely my summer go to beer.
Merissa W.
I enjoy Coronas with a slice of lime and grenadine. It helps it to taste sweet and it’s very enjoyable. Of course I like Corona on it’s own but that’s just my way of enjoying it. Corona can be pricey depending on where you purchase but it’s always a hit when we tailgate during football season.
Paige P.
Grove City, OH
I have just recently started drinking corona. As far as main stream beers go this is my new favorite. It’s refreshing and light. Summer nights always make me want a corona and lime now!
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
Very carbonated not as strong might need a 12 pack to get buzzed depending on your tolerance level. Has alot less carbs than the extra so if you are trying to avoid a beer belly but love beer this is the go to! Tastes more watery than the corona extra. I don’t like the taste to be honest.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?