BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
For anyone watching their calorie intake the Corona light is perfect for you! Not only is it a delicious beverage but it is also a little bit lighter than the other beverages
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my on the go beer. Though they have this in can but still prefer the bottle. It is a little expensive than other brand but i still like this. I bought this couple of times alreAdy and will buy again.
Paigemarie P.
Hoboken, NJ
Love corona! Always a favorite of mine! Always great with a lime and even a shot of Bacardí makes the beer even better. Very affordable for the price of beer. Great tasting.
Megan L.
Crowley , TX
Who doesn't love a good Corona with a lime wedge? So yummy and refreshing. I can always count on this beer to be a favorite. Flavor is just light enough without being too boring. Classic favorite for us!
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Great summer beer! Love it with lime in it. Repeat consumer and will continue to be. Never disappointed- always love it. It is the best for my taste. I will continue to buy it because of the satisfaction
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
I love this beer especially when I'm eating out at a Mexican restaurant! It's light and goes with anything. I love cutting up a lime and shoving a wedge into a glass bottle. Very overall satisfied with this!
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
Like I said my previous reviews, I'm not a fan of beer but I like corona. I find it very light especially with the lime in it...yummy. At every bbq or party I like to start off or end with a corona in hand.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Great option for me because I am not a fan of beer. This one tastes much better than other beers like Heineken and Stella. I also like to mix it with a bit of tomato juice or clamato and lemon for an extra kick.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Definitely my favorite beer. I love this in the summer when you want something light and refreshing. It is delicious with a lime . I recommend this if you like citrus and light beers. I will buy again.
Melissa K.
Collegeville, PA
I prefer corona light over extra, because let’s be honest. Who’s not trying to watch their calories. Lol my number one summer beer choice. It’s so good with a lime. I recommend this beer to everyone!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?