BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Always have coronas at hand for gatherings: birthdays, Xmas, thanksgiving, and barbecues.These are always the first to go and then people start drinking what others brought. Nothing better than a chilled coronita anytime.
Jessica B.
Seaford
Amazing nice and cold with a lime! Possibly the only way to drink it! Very affordable especially if you are looking to relax and watch some television. I wouldn't change a thing about a corona light they are exactly what is needed after a long day of work!
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
Its the perfect summer beer. It is delicious but still light. I think it is perfect for a day time beer if you looking for something light but still flavorful. It definitely met all my expectations. and It will continue to be a crowd favorite in my life.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I am not the biggest fan of beer. That being said, Corona light I enjoy because the flavor is so, like the name, light. I also enjoy it because it is good served with a lime, which I enjoy in all drinks, and a sprinkle of salt changes the flavor as well.
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
Personally I'm not really a fan of beer, but this is one that I can tolerate. I feel like beer doesn't really have too much of a flavor but corona has a little sweetness to it which makes it drinkable compared to other flavors.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I used to drink Tecate beer but my store doesn't always carry it so I recently switched to drinking Corona!! I love it especially with a lime and a little bit of salt. Its just a great way to unwind after a long day.
Christine N.
This is my favorite light beer! It is so smooth and so tasty. I buy this often. I love it chilled after a long day. It is not super "hoppy" or has a wheaty flavor, it is more calmed down than that. Tastes great when drank after a long day! I would buy again.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
When I'm drinking beer this is usually my choice. I like that there is no bitter after taste.. It's great with lime. Also Coronarita'a are amazing!!! But I can never finish the last sip.. It always tastes horrible..
Sarah L.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not a huge fan of beer, my gut can't handle it, but this one treats me so well. Its light, and goes down really easy which makes me want to drink more. I never end up feeling sick from it. And honestly it's perfect for any occasion and any food type.
Mery H.
MIAMI, FL
It's a good drink, I love the taste, crown is a classic in the life of any person. In meetings never lack a crown, at parties organized my friends, definitely the best.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?