BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Corona is my favorite beer. The light version is just as good as the original. I would choose the original over this kind if I had to choose one, but when it comes down to it, any Corona is a good Corona.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a light person. I'm not so into beer, so I don't really bind if the taste is compromised to make it a little healthier. The first sip of a corona is a lot better than many of the alternatives. I would buy again.
julia s.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great light beer for the summer! it's great with lime how everyone recommends! overall just a really summery classic beer. it doesn't make me feel too full like other beers can.
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
Not much of a beer drinker, but Corona is light and refreshing. It really is best with a good lime and a hot day. Price point is good-not too pricey and not cheap. Easy to find on sale in the summer months.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Corona is one of my favorite beers. Its great with seafood and mexican food of course. I love the original and light versions. The light doesn't taste that much different than the original but offers less calories which is always great.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I love crown alive because the calories or less than regular corona. It’s always affordable you can find it at every store and it’s just a great beer. I’ve always love corona and I will always drink Corona!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I love Corona light! It’s usually my go-to beer at bars, restaurants and parties - especially in the summer! Must have lime! We usually purchase from our grocery stores, but every once in a while purchase from a liquor store to buy it cold.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I only like this beer with my Mexican food but it’s got a strong aftertaste. I really enjoy mine with a slice of lime inside the bottle. I only like it from a bottle too. Great Mexican beer. Always satisfied
Andrea M.
Fishers, IN
I love buying this in cans for taking to the beach! Slice up some lime wedges and you have a refreshing drink. I think this tastes better than regular Corona. I've been buying this for years to take to Florida for our beach vacations.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome beer! Best served ice cold with a lime or lemon. Great tasting, little after taste, you can buy it pretty much anywhere. Definitely better than Michelob Light. I’d buy again and would recommend it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?