#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,458 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is my favorite beer. The light version is just as good as the original. I would choose the original over this kind if I had to choose one, but when it comes down to it, any Corona is a good Corona.
I'm a light person. I'm not so into beer, so I don't really bind if the taste is compromised to make it a little healthier. The first sip of a corona is a lot better than many of the alternatives. I would buy again.
Great light beer for the summer! it's great with lime how everyone recommends! overall just a really summery classic beer. it doesn't make me feel too full like other beers can.
Not much of a beer drinker, but Corona is light and refreshing. It really is best with a good lime and a hot day. Price point is good-not too pricey and not cheap. Easy to find on sale in the summer months.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. Its great with seafood and mexican food of course. I love the original and light versions. The light doesn't taste that much different than the original but offers less calories which is always great.
I love crown alive because the calories or less than regular corona. It’s always affordable you can find it at every store and it’s just a great beer. I’ve always love corona and I will always drink Corona!
I love Corona light! It’s usually my go-to beer at bars, restaurants and parties - especially in the summer! Must have lime! We usually purchase from our grocery stores, but every once in a while purchase from a liquor store to buy it cold.
I only like this beer with my Mexican food but it’s got a strong aftertaste. I really enjoy mine with a slice of lime inside the bottle. I only like it from a bottle too. Great Mexican beer. Always satisfied
I love buying this in cans for taking to the beach! Slice up some lime wedges and you have a refreshing drink. I think this tastes better than regular Corona. I've been buying this for years to take to Florida for our beach vacations.
Awesome beer! Best served ice cold with a lime or lemon. Great tasting, little after taste, you can buy it pretty much anywhere. Definitely better than Michelob Light. I’d buy again and would recommend it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos