#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my go to beer. It is so drinkable. You can have it with anything. Whether it be dinner or a out at the beach. It is so affordable. It has that great light beer taste and mixed with a lime you just can't beat it.
My Mexican party beer only to be served with a wedge of lime .. I drank this more when I was younger. It is very good and affordable. Not overall pricey. Tastes great but does need the lime for flavor. Overall good beer!
I had this type of beer for the first time several years ago. Me and my little sister was at this bar and she got one and had me try it and i loved it. I still drink it to this very day.
I love corona light when i’m in the mood for light beer. When paired with a lime, this beer is the perfect taste of summer fun. Serve it ice cold or in a margarita for a summer twist. I love this beer and recommend it!
This is the Beer number one of my list, its taste is delicious, soft, nice, I almost always drink this beer when I go to eat seafood or barbecue, i really, really love it
Mexico in a bottle right here. You seriously cannot go wrong with a corona light if you’re in the mood to vacation or get away. I prefer light vs extra because I’m normally calorie conscious but would recommend buying it for anyone hosting a party, your guests would be happy!
This beer is delicious, it goes wonderful with something salty! They best part is when you add salt and lime to it. The packaging is simple and I feel to the point. i find it affordable.
This is my favorite summer beer. There is nothing better than enjoy the warm weather, laying at the beach in a bikini, and enjoying the Corona with lime....even if you can't get away, it makes you feel like you're in paradise!
Great beer. Taste is great. Awesome with fajitas & with friends. Never disappoints. Definitely something I would have in my ice cooler for any event that beer calls for. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone
Corona is a perfect light beer (next to Michelob). It tastes better ice cold and with a lime wedge. They’re affordable at certain stores and not so cheap at others. But I do recommend this beer, especially in the summer!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos