BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my go to beer. It is so drinkable. You can have it with anything. Whether it be dinner or a out at the beach. It is so affordable. It has that great light beer taste and mixed with a lime you just can't beat it.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
My Mexican party beer only to be served with a wedge of lime .. I drank this more when I was younger. It is very good and affordable. Not overall pricey. Tastes great but does need the lime  for flavor. Overall good beer!
Scenica M.
Centralia, IL
I had this type of beer for the first time several years ago. Me and my little sister was at this bar and she got one and had me try it and i loved it. I still drink it to this very day.
Madison W.
Prospect, KY
I love corona light when i’m in the mood for light beer. When paired with a lime, this beer is the perfect taste of summer fun. Serve it ice cold or in a margarita for a summer twist. I love this beer and recommend it!
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the Beer number one of my list, its taste is delicious, soft, nice, I almost always drink this beer when I go to eat seafood or barbecue, i really, really love it
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mexico in a bottle right here. You seriously cannot go wrong with a corona light if you’re in the mood to vacation or get away. I prefer light vs extra because I’m normally calorie conscious but would recommend buying it for anyone hosting a party, your guests would be happy!
Jeanette B.
This beer is delicious, it goes wonderful with something salty! They best part is when you add salt and lime to it. The packaging is simple and I feel to the point. i find it affordable.
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite summer beer. There is nothing better than enjoy the warm weather, laying at the beach in a bikini, and enjoying the Corona with lime....even if you can't get away, it makes you feel like you're in paradise!
Mayra M.
Great beer. Taste is great. Awesome with fajitas & with friends. Never disappoints. Definitely something I would have in my ice cooler for any event that beer calls for. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone
Casara B.
Union, WV
Corona is a perfect light beer (next to Michelob). It tastes better ice cold and with a lime wedge. They’re affordable at certain stores and not so cheap at others. But I do recommend this beer, especially in the summer!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?