BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my go to beers for the summer!! Nothing screams summer more than an ice cold Corona Light with a lime:) it's a great beer to get when having a party because I have yet to find a person who doesn't love it!!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best Mexican Beer! I love the taste- especially with lime, and I love the low price. It tastes even better with Tacos. It’s definitely not my favorite beer of all time but it’s one of the better cheap ones
Angela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the great summer time drinks. A lime on the side is a must for flavor. There are other Mexican beers out there that are better taste and comparable in price. I would chose Sol and Pacifico over Corona.
Shelby M.
Easily my favorite beer! Definitely prefer it in the bottle like this than on tap. Generally available anywhere that sells alcohol and most bars. Not super expensive and tastes way better than any craft beer.
Stacey H.
branchland
I like the flavor. I like that it is light and delicious I feel it is worth the money. I purchased it at Walmart with the alcoholic beverages. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product. Recommended!
Char-Lynn G.
Nice light summer beer that is tart and made for
Hot days at the pool or the beach. The light tastes almost as good as regular corona and is one of the better tasting light beers
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I'm feeling like a fiesta a corona light is my go to. I always add a lime and never drink it warm or it tastes way different. Priced well at the liquor store and is always a hit at parties. You can't really beat that.
Caitie F.
East Windsor, NJ
Not a big beer fan, but if I have a beer, it is usually a Corona. Good flavor, not to expensive and something I can have every so often. Not too many calories, especially for beer.

Not the best beer out there, but pretty good for the price, especially with lime.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good refreshing beer! Great for the beach with a lime. I don’t drink Coronas unless I’m outside, they seem to taste best in fresh air, haha. They’re very affordable and can be found at any liquor or grocery store.
Sara G.
Atkinson, NH
I always love Corona Light, one of my favorite beers of all time. Topped off with a lime, the wonderful taste of the Corona Light reminds me of laying on a beach in Mexico soaking in the sun. One of the best and lightest beers on the market.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?