BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Perfects light summer beer. Pair it with some salt and a line and you're all set. I purchase this multiple times in the spring and summer. I'll usually buy this at Walmart or the liquor store. Overall satisfied.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Corona's go perfectly with a lime and a sunny day on the beach. I find the taste of Corona's to be the most refreshing! This is always my go to beer or choice whenever I am out. I totally recommend it to others!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love the taste of corona light it's my favorite beer has a delicious non bitter flavor add some lime and your good to go
Highly recommend and it's better tasting than other beers highly satisfied give to my company
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of my number one favorite beer it taste really great and even more when you mix it with lime and salt no like others that taste like water best drink for start a Saturday night
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
An amazing and refreshing beverage that makes you feel like you should be in the tropics. Put a slice of lime in it and it tastes even better! Worth the price to drink and unwind! Buy this beer every summer season!
ashley m.
I don't usually drink beer but when I do, it's corona! Such a light feel and does not get you bloated which I love. Also the taste isn't too bad so it's drinkable for a cheap price
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
Corona has done a GREAT job advertising ... anytime I drink a Corona Light it takes me right to the beach! Great light beer that is far from tasting light. I love mine with lots of lime! Not always my first choice of beer, but definitely a top 10!
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like Corona Light just by itself on a hot day. It tastes best when I rub some lime on the neck and then salt it. Then I squeeze the entire lemon wedge into the bottle and voila! Afterwork happy hour in the comfort of my own home on the couch =).
Eleonora Z.
Chicago , IL
I never drink beer I don't like the taste of it not one bit but I love micheladas and I always make my miches with corona lights and limes. I can't taste it at all in them . And light is always a good option for someone that's trying to lose weight ....
Kelly G.
Corona is a great beer for the summer or if you're eating Mexican food. You MUST put a line in it though or it won't taste nearly as good. And if corona is skunked it tastes awful!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?