BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jayla T.
DENTON
Excellent light beer!  A refreshing light taste with no bitter after taste.  Very affordable and great for parties!  This product more than met my expectations.  I love the flavor and buy often.  I like to share this with my friends.  I highly recommend this product!
Abbey J.
Monmouth Beach
Corona Extra is a refreshing light beer for a non-beer drinker like myself. The first sip after you shove a lime wedge into the bottle is so sweet and refreshing! It's a great year-round light beer or those of us who wish we were somewhere tropical instead of bundled up at a bar on a snowy night.
Nick H.
Hazle Townshp, PA
A summer favorite! A little bit pricey compared to other beers but you’re paying for a great taste! Pair this with a lime and you’ll never want to drink another beer.
Cici K.
San Diego
This beer is good for those who like light beers that smell like a beer, not one of my favorites due to that pee smell, I don't know why but I just can't seem to ever drink more than one sip if I even dare to get one. The onl reason why I would buy it's because most of my friends love having it.
Cassie T.
Orange Park, FL
I’m not a huge beer drinker but corona lights always go down easy without giving me that “full” feeling. Whenever I’m out and just want a beer I always choose corona.
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Of Mexican beers, this is my least favorite but oddly most often consumed. If given the option, I will always choose Dos Equis. However, if you are looking for something more affordable, Corona is a better option. As with any light, Mexican beer, it is best served dressed - salt and lime.
Jerie Ann P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't like beer in general. I typically can't even finish one bottle and it's not because of the taste. It's because it makes me feel bloated whenever I drink one. Corona's are the only ones that don't make me feel like crap afterwards. I actually manage to finish a bottle or two which is nice.
Maria G.
lakewood
Nothing beats a corona light (100 cals a pop? Yes please) and a lime on a summer day. Not only is it refreshing but it gives you the buzz you need without the guilt!
Ashley B.
Light, crisp, refreshing.  Always serve with lime!  Thats just how you do it.  I love Corona and have never heard, or have, any complaints!  Its cheap enough that its affordable for everyone but has the taste of a high end brand.  Great beer, will continue to purchase.
Lori R.
On a hot summer night there is almost nothing better than this refreshing beer with a wedge of lime! The flavor is crisp and clean, it is extremely affordable for the quality of the beer. I always have some of these stocked in my fridge for those moments.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?