BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This beer is one of my go to's and is a respected original beer from Belgium for over 600 years. ABV is 5.2%, imported and so is a little on the pricey side. Buy this beer once and I almost guarantee you'll buy another 6 pack of these once again. A nice refreshing summer beer.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Corona is a go to party beer for me. Get some lime in there and we have a perfect pair. It's got a better taste than most beers and is very affordable. A beer I can drink with anything and anyone. Overall, I'm always satisfied.
Aboubou S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Corona is always a refreshing beer after a long day or even during those hot summer days. My parents love this beer too and it is a tradition to down the beer with a lime wedge, which makes it even more refreshing than it already is. Highly recommended!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
When I drink corona, I dont do it for the taste lol. That being said, its not a bad beer with you add a lime wedge. Moderate alcohol level compared to other beers.
Amanda M.
Corona light with a lime will never disappoint me! I love how light and refreshing it is and it's very affordable . I typically bring this beer with me to the beach and it is super refreshing . A top 5 favorite for me
Kristen P.
Orlando, FL
Corona light is a great beer for the beach. While it does have an aquired flavor, it's super refreshing. The price is average and it has good quality for the price. I would recommend to others who are looking for a light beer that still has flavor.
Melissa H.
My favorite beer ever! I like it with limes or lemons! It does not bloat me and I can seriously drink these all night. They're so refreshing and it's not a huge difference compared to the normal corona. I will buy this forever
Stacey S.
Rexford, NY
Carona is perfect with a slice of lime while chilling with the neighbors!! Easily my fave summertime beer!! My neighbors agree too! All stocked up and ready to go!
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Was actually not too big of a fan of this. I feel like it is over-hyped. It tasted like it was old and soured in a way the few times I've tried it. I'd rather have a Tecate! I'd pass and try other Mexican brands of beer.
Tonya M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona Light is an all around good light lager beer. Great for social gatherings. It's not a full bodied heavy beer so it is ideal for summer days. A sip of Corona Lights reminds me of vacation!:).
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?