BY CORONA #4 in Beer

samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Corona light is my favorite beer. It tastes so good and it isn't too heavy. It's a perfect drink to offer to your guests when they come over! It's always a party favorite and it's not expensive! I recommend corona light!
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my go to beer. It is so drinkable. You can have it with anything. Whether it be dinner or a out at the beach. It is so affordable. It has that great light beer taste and mixed with a lime you just can't beat it.
Jessica B.
Seaford
Amazing nice and cold with a lime! Possibly the only way to drink it! Very affordable especially if you are looking to relax and watch some television. I wouldn't change a thing about a corona light they are exactly what is needed after a long day of work!
Nathalie G.
manchester, NH
My Mexican party beer only to be served with a wedge of lime .. I drank this more when I was younger. It is very good and affordable. Not overall pricey. Tastes great but does need the lime  for flavor. Overall good beer!
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the Beer number one of my list, its taste is delicious, soft, nice, I almost always drink this beer when I go to eat seafood or barbecue, i really, really love it
Scenica M.
Centralia, IL
I had this type of beer for the first time several years ago. Me and my little sister was at this bar and she got one and had me try it and i loved it. I still drink it to this very day.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Always have coronas at hand for gatherings: birthdays, Xmas, thanksgiving, and barbecues.These are always the first to go and then people start drinking what others brought. Nothing better than a chilled coronita anytime.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
The perfect beer for the pool or beach. I only buy it in the bottle I think it tastes a little bitter from the can. I put a slice of lime in it and it is just perfect and refreshing! I have been drinking Corona for years and will continue to drink it for many more!
Jeanette B.
This beer is delicious, it goes wonderful with something salty! They best part is when you add salt and lime to it. The packaging is simple and I feel to the point. i find it affordable.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My number one go to beer!! I would buy I more if my husband drank it as well. I dislike the tops on them since I sometimes don't have a bottle opener and I always need a lime to top it off but never feel like cutting them.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?