#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is my favorite beer. It tastes so good and it isn't too heavy. It's a perfect drink to offer to your guests when they come over! It's always a party favorite and it's not expensive! I recommend corona light!
This is my go to beer. It is so drinkable. You can have it with anything. Whether it be dinner or a out at the beach. It is so affordable. It has that great light beer taste and mixed with a lime you just can't beat it.
Amazing nice and cold with a lime! Possibly the only way to drink it! Very affordable especially if you are looking to relax and watch some television. I wouldn't change a thing about a corona light they are exactly what is needed after a long day of work!
My Mexican party beer only to be served with a wedge of lime .. I drank this more when I was younger. It is very good and affordable. Not overall pricey. Tastes great but does need the lime for flavor. Overall good beer!
This is the Beer number one of my list, its taste is delicious, soft, nice, I almost always drink this beer when I go to eat seafood or barbecue, i really, really love it
I had this type of beer for the first time several years ago. Me and my little sister was at this bar and she got one and had me try it and i loved it. I still drink it to this very day.
Always have coronas at hand for gatherings: birthdays, Xmas, thanksgiving, and barbecues.These are always the first to go and then people start drinking what others brought. Nothing better than a chilled coronita anytime.
The perfect beer for the pool or beach. I only buy it in the bottle I think it tastes a little bitter from the can. I put a slice of lime in it and it is just perfect and refreshing! I have been drinking Corona for years and will continue to drink it for many more!
This beer is delicious, it goes wonderful with something salty! They best part is when you add salt and lime to it. The packaging is simple and I feel to the point. i find it affordable.
My number one go to beer!! I would buy I more if my husband drank it as well. I dislike the tops on them since I sometimes don't have a bottle opener and I always need a lime to top it off but never feel like cutting them.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos