BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Savannah P.
Pearl, MS
This was one of my favorite beers in college. Add a slice of lime and you are good to go. I also like to add a little salt to the rim too! In college we would go to the local bar to get the beer and it isn't too expensive.
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
Nothing beats a corona on a beautiful day! Super crisp and refreshing especially with lime all though you can garnish with lemon and I even know someone who uses grapefruit too and still loves it. Fairly affordable and found at most restaurants,food stores etc.
Ella L.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE THIS BEER! It is so light and crisp and refreshing especially when you add a lime which is always a must! The beer is always at a reasonable price and tastes just like summer. I am always reaching for a corona light when heading into a beer cooler.
Jessica B.
Seaford
Amazing nice and cold with a lime! Possibly the only way to drink it! Very affordable especially if you are looking to relax and watch some television. I wouldn't change a thing about a corona light they are exactly what is needed after a long day of work!
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona with a slice of lime is one of the best summer drinks, especially on the beach! I love the taste because it doesn't taste too hoppy like other beers. I would recommend it for sure.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the Beer number one of my list, its taste is delicious, soft, nice, I almost always drink this beer when I go to eat seafood or barbecue, i really, really love it
Ashley H.
Streamwood, IL
This is my favorite summer beer. On a hot day grabbing an ice cold corona light is the best. Add fresh lime to it and you are set! It doesn't taste too heavy which makes it perfect! It doesn't cause major bloating. It pairs well with chips and salsa too!!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I am not the biggest fan of beer. That being said, Corona light I enjoy because the flavor is so, like the name, light. I also enjoy it because it is good served with a lime, which I enjoy in all drinks, and a sprinkle of salt changes the flavor as well.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Great for the summer or out on the lake. It taste refreshing with a lime. I like that it comes in glass bottles and that it has less calories than the regular Corona. Will purchase again.
Jeanette B.
This beer is delicious, it goes wonderful with something salty! They best part is when you add salt and lime to it. The packaging is simple and I feel to the point. i find it affordable.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?