BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
You can never go wrong with a Corona, and even better, a Corona with less calories. Stick a lime in there at the beach, and you should be good to go! This beer has such a unique and tasty flavor compared to other beers, and goes great with any type of meal too!
Emmelyn M.
Clarksville, TN
Like it!!! The taste of a beer in a lighter version. Having a 99 kcal per bottle make me drink it without feeling guilty squeezing a lime on it with salt. Makes you enjoy your night. We also make it as michilada and it delicious
shannon m.
Charlotte, NC
This is my idea of a perfect summer beer. The flavor reminds me of sitting on the beach. Definitely needs a lime to get the perfect taste. The packaging is great and the flavor is even better.
Carolina P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Corona beer because the taste is great and the price is okay too. I always buy them when they are on special. The smaller bottle is better that the big one. I find it almost every store I go since is a very popular brand.
Alixx B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do like these beers. I love them with a lime. I’ve bought them multiple times. I like to buy them in the summer. I like the price. I also like how you can buy them almost anywhere. I’ve recommended this to my friends and family.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my “beach” beer. Nothing like an ice filled chest with Coronas stuffed in, dip a lime in salt & pop it in the bottle and you’re set! Whether you’re spending the day at the beach or poolside this light beer will taste great.
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI
I am normally not a beer drinking but I like corona light with a lime. Doesn't upset my stomach like normal light beers. Add a twist of line for a great new kind! I would definitely buy again
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This is a great tasting beer and is very well known in its name. I am not disappointed with this at all and I would definately purchase this again. It's not a strong beer and can be found at your local grocery store or liquor store as well. I would highly recommend.
Traci L.
Marietta, GA
I love Corona Light! It has the same great taste and less calories. Just throw a lime and a shake of salt and it is the perfect patio drink. It's affordable and a great product for the money.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
Excellent beer, low calorie and makes you feel like you're spending a warm day at the beach even if it's dead winter. No other similar product compares to this. Just throw in a slice of lime, slip on some Raybans and soak up some sun.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?