BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Brittany P.
Boston
Corona is my favorite beer and when the company came out with Corona light I absolutely fell in love with it. It has a great lime flavor and met all my expectations (fewer calories). Corona is a bit pricier than normal beers (coors, bud light) but is totally worth the extra bucks. Corona Light
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
Corona is a great light tasting beer! You can dress it up with salt and lime or just drink it naked, either way it comes out as pure perfection. This is one of my absolute favorite beers and one of the few I can actually drink. It’s not over powered by the yeast flavor by any means. It’s pure amazing beer.
Katie B.
Valparaiso
I love Corona light. This is my summer drink with lime. I love going to the beach, relaxing and opening up a Corona. I've also poured into my travel mug to bring with me and haven't been let down. The light is more aligned with my lifestyle and is a good choice for those looking for something lighter.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In the summer, or warm weather, there is nothing like a cold Corona with fresh lime! Goes down smooth and is so refreshing. Great value at places like Walmart and target.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Love this beer when it's enjoyed ice cold on a hot day! Also don't feel as bad because it is less calories! Definitely prefer the taste of the beer in a bottle vs can!
Jody H.
anderson
I love it!  Tasted lighter and fresher.  My finance didn't like it because he said it was too light for him.  He prefers the Corona Extra's bold taste with a lime.  I felt that the price of Corona was affordable and inexpensive.  I would be very willing to purchase it again.
Cindy G.
Akron
It's a nice refreshing tasting beer. On the light side. It's not a real strong beer. I really enjoyed this beer. It has a wonderful deightful taste to the beer. Its a real nice beer to drink sitting out on the padio with yourself alone looking at the stars. Or with spending time with your friends.
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
One of the only beers I have ever been able to even drink. It's rare I can get past the smell of a beer but this one is much less heavy to me compared to other so I am able to finish about one.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
I always think I'm going to really enjoy corona light, and I never really do. Something about the taste throws me off I think. If I'm going to drink a light beer, I'd MUCH prefer Michelob Ultra Light, or even Bud Light. Overall though, this beer is fine and fairly cheap and widely available.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
For Mexican beers you cannot beat Coronas! I love the crisp refreshing taste. It’s great for summers by the pool, also love it on taco night etc. when we buy it we always go for barcardi limon to top off the top of the corona for “loaded” Coronas. It’s so good! I would high recommend Corona Light!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?