#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great to enjoy on a hot summer day! Also tastes yummy in a margarita! Price is right, flavor is right, can't complain at all! Just top it off with a lime wedge, and you are all set!
This was my beer of choice back in the day. I still really like it but it's kind of expensive. I do like bud light more these days than I did. Nothing against Corona, though.
I really like this beer, but the mistake I made with the light formula may have been in that I ordered it on draft?? Not sure, because I love Corona so much. This one just tasted like it was missing something. I'd have to give it a try out of the bottle to be completely fair
Best summer drink . Nice and refreshing on a hot day especially at a cookout or a summer outdoor get together. I choose to have it with lemon rather than lime I think it taste great. Easiest beer for me to drink
Not my favorite beer but goes does smooth and definitely a pleasure to drink. Its very light so it is usually my drink of choice if I have been drinking for a while or don't feel like going too hard.
I really enjoy Mexican beers and Corona is at the top of that list. It's a perfect beer for a long sunny day at the beach and if you're looking for an extra kick it goes great with a shot of tequila.
I am one of the rare people who cannot handle the alcohol. But interestingly I can handle one bottle of Corona light with a lime. So whenever I have to pick a beer, I would go for Corona light or Corona with lime. I love how it's not bitter or sour. Love!
Corona with lime in the summer is a great refreshing drink. Or if you have a blender and margarita mix you can a corona-rita with salt on the rim. They are so good might have to make one right now ;)
Corona light is the perfect summer beer. With a slice of time, you can't go wrong. It is a light and refreshing beer, perfect for a hot summer night. It is also a good drink to bring to a gathering and seems to be a beer that everyone enjoys. Just bought a 12 pack yesterday!
I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I do drink it, it's usually a Corona Light. It's easy to drink, goes down smoothly, doesn't give me that "full" feeling and is perfect for the hot, Florida weather.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos