BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Amy K.
Poplarville, MS
Great to enjoy on a hot summer day! Also tastes yummy in a margarita! Price is right, flavor is right, can't complain at all! Just top it off with a lime wedge, and you are all set!
Linda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was my beer of choice back in the day. I still really like it but it's kind of expensive. I do like bud light more these days than I did. Nothing against Corona, though.
Elizabeth C.
Sanford, FL
I really like this beer, but the mistake I made with the light formula may have been in that I ordered it on draft?? Not sure, because I love Corona so much. This one just tasted like it was missing something. I'd have to give it a try out of the bottle to be completely fair
Taylor D.
Best summer drink . Nice and refreshing on a hot day especially at a cookout or a summer outdoor get together. I choose to have it with lemon rather than lime I think it taste great. Easiest beer for me to drink
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite beer but goes does smooth and definitely a pleasure to drink. Its very light so it is usually my drink of choice if I have been drinking for a while or don't feel like going too hard.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
I really enjoy Mexican beers and Corona is at the top of that list. It's a perfect beer for a long sunny day at the beach and if you're looking for an extra kick it goes great with a shot of tequila.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I am one of the rare people who cannot handle the alcohol. But interestingly I can handle one bottle of Corona light with a lime. So whenever I have to pick a beer, I would go for Corona light or Corona with lime. I love how it's not bitter or sour. Love!
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
Corona with lime in the summer is a great refreshing drink. Or if you have a blender and margarita mix you can a corona-rita with salt on the rim. They are so good might have to make one right now ;)
Olivia M.
Manalapan, NJ
Corona light is the perfect summer beer. With a slice of time, you can't go wrong. It is a light and refreshing beer, perfect for a hot summer night. It is also a good drink to bring to a gathering and seems to be a beer that everyone enjoys. Just bought a 12 pack yesterday!
Katy L.
Boynton Beach , FL
I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I do drink it, it's usually a Corona Light. It's easy to drink, goes down smoothly, doesn't give me that "full" feeling and is perfect for the hot, Florida weather.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?