BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
One of the better beers! I actually hate beer but these are one of the only ones I'll be able to stomach Corona and lime is so classic. Amazing for summer bbqs and get togethers of every kind. Reccomend!
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very good, tastes a lot like the original corona only a little lighter. It's the same price as regular corona, which is nice. It's good for when you want something just as tasty but a little lighter.
Elena F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
At first I was skeptical about trying this, but it's actually nice and light I didn't get that bloated feeling super good with lime and some salt, corona is one of my go to beers so this is great if you don't want that heaviness or extra calories
Dana C.
Westland, MI
I love this beer on a hot summer evening. It's very refreshing. You must add a lemon or a lime wedge! Serve ice cold and sit back and enjoy this refreshing drink after a long days work
Jayden M.
BOISE, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Don't ever try one of these warm, just don't. The first time I had tried it, it was and I hated it. A couple years went by it was the only choice at an event, I gave it another shot. Mind you it was cold this time and I actually enjoyed it.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I am one of the rare people who cannot handle the alcohol. But interestingly I can handle one bottle of Corona light with a lime. So whenever I have to pick a beer, I would go for Corona light or Corona with lime. I love how it's not bitter or sour. Love!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Not a big beer drinker but when I do go drink beer corona is my first choice. Carona light has full flavor unlike some lite beers that taste watered down like to top it off with a lime and a little salt and it makes it that much better.
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
Corona with lime in the summer is a great refreshing drink. Or if you have a blender and margarita mix you can a corona-rita with salt on the rim. They are so good might have to make one right now ;)
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Corona has it right! Just add a lime onto the rim and enjoy! For some people, Corona is an acquired taste, but for those of you who like a refreshing beer in the summer, this is definitely a go to :)
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?