BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Got it at a bar, it was cheap. Drank it, tasted like carbonated water. Not drunk or buzz at all after. It was just a light corona, nothing really special. But I do prefer drinking this over hard liquor!!!
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Corona light is your nice typical run of the mill light beer. Nothing is truly sensational about it in my opinion. It's a very refreshing beer to sit out on the beach with and enjoy the sun. Decent price.
Katering A.
This is another one of my favorite brands and I stick to Light because I am a bit sensitive to alcoholic drinks.  I highly recommend this brand of beer and I will continue to buy it for parties and just to buy.  I give it an A plus ++++++++++++++++++
Nathalia R.
Nice and refreshing, best when paired with a lime. If you just want to sit back and relax this beer is definitely for you. I don't think anything else will hit the spot as good.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually will get a 6 pack here and there sometimes after work and sit back, so, and relax. I bought this at my local J liquor in my hometown. Very delicious, not too strong for a beer taste, repeat customer to this product! And yes I would buy it again!
Kelli C.
On a hot day this ice cold beer is a great way to feel refreshed. It can transport you to a far away place with sandy beaches, warm sun and perfect surf to play in. Definitely cools me down on a hot day after working in the yard. I would recommend anyone try this again and again.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
Corona light is a staple for any vacation or backyard get together. It’s not the best beer in the world but it’s accessible to even people who don’t like beer that much. Add a lime and you won’t be sorry!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love corona light, it's the perfect drink for parties, slice up some lines and drop them in! Light and s bit different from your regular colors, bud or miller light. I also love that it comes in cans now
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I enjoy this beer in the summertime, cliche I know. Stick a lime in it, and it’s even better! I actually did not get this beer this past summer, however, since Corona came out with their version of a low cal beer, but all in all still a season fave of mine!
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
This is one of my favorite beers! It's light and the taste is great! I'm a repeat costumer and I'm going to still drinking it, it's so bad that here in USA don't sell this a lot, it's so hard to find it!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?