BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Christine J.
New York
I always drink corona with lime in the summer time. Also pairs great with salsa and chips or guacamole and chips. Mexican food is also a great food pairing with this beer.
Sarah M.
Va
Great drink for summer gatherings. Nothing better on a hot summer day then an ice cold Corona 🍋🍻🏖️ with a wedge of lime or lemon and tour set for a nice refreashing drink!
Berkeley D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most of my friends like corona, but I just have never had the taste buds for it. It tastes citrus-y, but not like a good IPA. It is very light and almost watery to me. It almost seems like a Coors lite with a citrus twist AKA not my scene. Some people only like them for the beach, but even then, don't love it.
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
Can’t go wrong with a corona. These are usually a good price for a nice refreshing beer. Give me a lime and I’m good to go! This is a staple to a good summer. I would recommend this drink to my friends.
Lilly D.
Paramus, NJ
My go to drink when I’m relaxing on the beach or at a BBQ ready to eat a hamburger. It’s a very light beer and doesn’t have a gross after taste some light beers can have.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona was never my go to beer. I couldn’t stand the smell of it cause it somewhat smell like skunk. But once you add a little bit of salt and lime, it taste pretty good.
Sydney B.
athens
Corona light is my go to summer beer besides a summer shandy. I often pick it because unlike other beers it doesn’t make me feel so bloated and full. With a lime squeezed in, it’s so refreshing!
Izamari M.
By far my number 1 favorite! Im not very much into beer, so Corona light actually is perfect for me becuase of its light taste, and it doesn't make me feel super bloated!
Brad S.
Mobile , AL
What can I say!! This is the ultimate boat/beach beverage of choice!! If we are on the water anywhere, this is the only beer that is in my ice chest. #dontforfetthelimes
Angela H.
What can I say? If you haven’t had a Corona with salt and lime you are missing out. One of those beers that goes with everything, especially by the pool or at the beach.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?