#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I always drink corona with lime in the summer time. Also pairs great with salsa and chips or guacamole and chips. Mexican food is also a great food pairing with this beer.
Great drink for summer gatherings. Nothing better on a hot summer day then an ice cold Corona 🍋🍻🏖️ with a wedge of lime or lemon and tour set for a nice refreashing drink!
Most of my friends like corona, but I just have never had the taste buds for it. It tastes citrus-y, but not like a good IPA. It is very light and almost watery to me. It almost seems like a Coors lite with a citrus twist AKA not my scene. Some people only like them for the beach, but even then, don't love it.
Can’t go wrong with a corona. These are usually a good price for a nice refreshing beer. Give me a lime and I’m good to go! This is a staple to a good summer. I would recommend this drink to my friends.
My go to drink when I’m relaxing on the beach or at a BBQ ready to eat a hamburger. It’s a very light beer and doesn’t have a gross after taste some light beers can have.
Corona was never my go to beer. I couldn’t stand the smell of it cause it somewhat smell like skunk. But once you add a little bit of salt and lime, it taste pretty good.
Corona light is my go to summer beer besides a summer shandy. I often pick it because unlike other beers it doesn’t make me feel so bloated and full. With a lime squeezed in, it’s so refreshing!
By far my number 1 favorite! Im not very much into beer, so Corona light actually is perfect for me becuase of its light taste, and it doesn't make me feel super bloated!
What can I say!! This is the ultimate boat/beach beverage of choice!! If we are on the water anywhere, this is the only beer that is in my ice chest. #dontforfetthelimes
What can I say? If you haven’t had a Corona with salt and lime you are missing out. One of those beers that goes with everything, especially by the pool or at the beach.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos