BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Marissa Y.
I am not a beer drinker, but I love me some corona light. The taste and lightness makes it easier to drink when compared to many other beers. It’s worth the price and it’s a nice option for those that may not like the taste of beer as much or for those that want something lighter.
Jazzlyn H.
Lancaster
I always have one to start my night, and one to end my night. The packaging hasn’t changed which to me is great since they are known worldwide for their logo. Their taste is different compared to all other beers which is amazing to me, it’s crisp, and with a lime it’s even better!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Lol you know how you buy a bottle of vitamins and you open the cap up, and there's this giant cotton ball? What's up with that?? That's kind of how I feel about this beer. All of the commercials and the scenery that goes with it and that, and then the taste, I just don't get it.
Melissa B.
YUMMY! Taking you to a party or just a backyard cookout with some Corona Extras, is like celebrating the day all over again. You taste great, a little mixture of barbecue chicken with some lemon and salt for the beer. You’re a definite keeper. Corona Light
Emily M.
twentyninepalms
Rim that edge with some salt. Squeeze that lime and drop that little guy down that neck and gulp that nice cold refreshing beer right on down. Don’t be afraid to go for seconds or thirds afterall it is corona light and gosh it is PERFECT after a hot day outside or a long day at work. This is the only beer I like. I love the taste. I love the smell. I love how it makes me feel. Great refresher to end a long day. Totally a product I keep on hand at home.
Tabetha M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The peice is always right! The best way to drink it is with a slice of lime. It is smooth and crisp. The best summer party beer. I will always purchase at any local grocery/gas station. I highly recommend it to everyone. Always a great party gift for a host as well!
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't care what anyone says about Corona tasting like "cat pee," I love it. It takes me back to the time of sitting in Mexico on a beach. It's light refreshing taste is of course better with a  slice of lime. I would definitely recommend this to others if they're looking for a treat on a calorie budget.
Stephanie S.
Corona Light is a great outdoorsy/BBQ day beer! Great for hot days always refreshing and great taste. For a fun twist: serve a half cup of cold Coke and serve Corona on top - that’s a chufllay. Tastes delicious but has to be finished fast or the coke settles.
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Stacia M.
Birdsboro, PA
Great choice for a light beer. Can’t go wrong with a Corona. Compared to other light beers, I think this flavor is top notch. I don’t drink beer often, but when I do this is my first choice . Among my friends, this is the beer I usually see at parties.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?