#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A great classic drink. It’s sold everyone and super easy to find. It’s great tasting and never disappoints. It’s always hit on a hot summer day while hanging out with friends. It’s a popular drink and is always a preferred drink of my friends and I.
Don't mind the flavor of Corona. Definitely need to dress mine each time, don't care so much for the flavor alone. I would recommend for someone just to try if you want something simple and laid back beverage.
Corona is the only beer I will drink. I’m not a beer drinker whatsoever, but a corona with lime is really good! The brand is consistent and is always of great quality. I was a bartender for quite a few years and it was one of my most ordered beers.
Corona is a higher quality beer. It taste very good. its a little expensive but its worth it. When i wanna go all out i choose Corona light. I usually buy when i am having a big event at my house for me and my guest. I am overall satisfied with this beer.
Coors light is always a great choice and at a great price. My partner and I usually purchase at Walmart. We often purchase this beer when we have a get together. We think that it has superior taste and quality for an extremely affordable price!
Light on captors, tasteful, and overall yummy. I normally purchase condo at Food city or order it at restaurants when we go out with a lime. It's great for a hot summer day, and is so refreshing. I will definitely spend money on this drink again.
A cold corona with lime is the way to go in my opinion. I like the light corona, and it is better than other light beers, in my opinion. I purchased it at the store, and it is not a very expensive beer. I would definitely purchase corona again!
It has a light and refreshing taste to it that just tastes like Summer to me. Brings me back to my college days, lounging by the pool, Spring Break at the beach…when I wasn't studying of course! I really love it, especially with lime and salt!
Personally, I like both the extra and light. The light is good if you don’t want it to sit heavy in your stomach. The extra is good if you want something heavier. My boyfriend does taco night with this beer. Love it, reminds me of our dinner nights.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos