BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Wb P.
A great classic drink. It’s sold everyone and super easy to find. It’s great tasting and never disappoints. It’s always hit on a hot summer day while hanging out with friends. It’s a popular drink and is always a preferred drink of my friends and I.
Natalie G.
Don't mind the flavor of Corona. Definitely need to dress mine each time, don't care so much for the flavor alone. I would recommend for someone just to try if you want something simple and laid back beverage.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Corona is the only beer I will drink. I’m not a beer drinker whatsoever, but a corona with lime is really good! The brand is consistent and is always of great quality. I was a bartender for quite a few years and it was one of my most ordered beers.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love drinking Corona Light in the summertime. It's really light & refreshing with a smooth taste that doesn't make you feel bloated & it has a good aftertaste. Nice.
Ana Z.
Corona is a higher quality beer. It taste very good. its a little expensive but its worth it. When i wanna go all out i choose Corona light. I usually buy when i am having a big event at my house for me and my guest. I am overall satisfied with this beer.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Coors light is always a great choice and at a great price. My partner and I usually purchase at Walmart. We often purchase this beer when we have a get together. We think that it has superior taste and quality for an extremely affordable price!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Light on captors, tasteful, and overall yummy. I normally purchase condo at Food city or order it at restaurants when we go out with a lime. It's great for a hot summer day, and is so refreshing. I will definitely spend money on this drink again.
Kat W.
Moreno Valley, Ca
A cold corona with lime is the way to go in my opinion. I like the light corona, and it is better than other light beers, in my opinion. I purchased it at the store, and it is not a very expensive beer. I would definitely purchase corona again!
Hollee B.
San Antonio, TX
It has a light and refreshing taste to it that just tastes like Summer to me. Brings me back to my college days, lounging by the pool, Spring Break at the beach…when I wasn't studying of course! I really love it, especially with lime and salt!
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Personally, I like both the extra and light. The light is good if you don’t want it to sit heavy in your stomach. The extra is good if you want something heavier. My boyfriend does taco night with this beer. Love it, reminds me of our dinner nights.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?