BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Abby W.
Diamondhead, MS
I love Corona, especially during the summer on the beach. Add a lime to it and you're good to go. The only thing I do not like s the canned coronas. The cans don't taste as good as the bottles, and I just prefer the bottles.
Kristin W.
Rockledge, PA
My favorite summer time beer! Love with a lime and ice cold! Perfect way to cool down in the summer time or even winter time! Amazing flavor!! Would not change a thing about this beer and I highly recommend to others.
Natalie G.
Don't mind the flavor of Corona. Definitely need to dress mine each time, don't care so much for the flavor alone. I would recommend for someone just to try if you want something simple and laid back beverage.
Ana Z.
Corona is a higher quality beer. It taste very good. its a little expensive but its worth it. When i wanna go all out i choose Corona light. I usually buy when i am having a big event at my house for me and my guest. I am overall satisfied with this beer.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great beer if you're watching your figure. It is very light and won't make you feel all bloated. I'm not a fan of light beers, prefer the pale ales. It's affordable, comparable to regular corona minus the calories. Refreshing if served with lime.
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Light on captors, tasteful, and overall yummy. I normally purchase condo at Food city or order it at restaurants when we go out with a lime. It's great for a hot summer day, and is so refreshing. I will definitely spend money on this drink again.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Taste much better than most cheaper beers. It is a little more pricey compare to other cheaper beers. Taste really good with salt and lime. Great to have during social event. I only rated it a 3 stars because I am not a beer drinker that’s all;)
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
One of my favorite beers out there. You don’t need to be eating Mexican food to have a coors light, I’ll gladly drink this any day for any occasion. Love that you can taste the strong beer taste but it’s still light and not overpowering. Pair it with a lime and drink all night.
Hollee B.
San Antonio, TX
It has a light and refreshing taste to it that just tastes like Summer to me. Brings me back to my college days, lounging by the pool, Spring Break at the beach…when I wasn't studying of course! I really love it, especially with lime and salt!
Cody F.
I recommend corona light, it has a good flavor and you can add a slice of lime, or lemon. The convenient handles on the case make it easy to put in the shopping cart. Price wise it's affordable in comparison to othet micro beers. I recommend you have a corona light with a lime tonight.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?