BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
To me this tastes the same as the original. I just wouldn’t buy light again haha it was a complete accident when you get your hubby to buy beer for you Hahaha!!! Corona is a pricey beer so for this accident I wasn’t happy. If you’re into light beer then get this
Gina F.
CUYAHOGA FLS, OH
It's been a few years since I've had Coronoa Light and I just had it again the other night. It tastes very watered down and since drinking other beers, I'm just not a fan of it, anymore. The slight citrus taste doesn't add the right complement to the beer.
Danielle C.
My go to beer on a hot summer day. I like corona as well but the light leaves me
Feeling less full and less guilty about the calories. It’s refreshed and love it with a lime. It’s offered almost any and everywhere. I would buy again and would recommend.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Absolute favorite imported beer! Most people pair this golden delicious beverage with a lime but I prefer it with a lemon and salt. It's definitely refreshing and always hits the spot
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona is another one of my favorite beers! Even though I do not choose Corona as often as some beers, I always enjoy it when I do! It tastes best draft with a nice juicy slice of lime! It has light yet bold flavor that will keep  you coming back for more!
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Everything you could want in a light beer! Wonderful taste and has to be my favorite beer to sip on while I'm at a Mexican restaurant while enjoying a good filling meal. Do recommend!
Hailey C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is the absolute perfect drink for swimming, the beach, and the summer months. I usually take this product and add a lime to it, and It is one of my favorite beers ever. Its so light and refreshing and the bottles are so much better quality than most.
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
Not my absolute favorite beer, but always a big hit at parties. It tastes like you're laying on a beach in Mexico. Great with lime. It's perfect for sipping, but not good for beer pong or anything where you'll have to drink a lot of it in a short time.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another of my favorite Mexican beer. I especially like it when it's in a bottle. I can't-do the can for some reason. It has a different taste and you can't really enjoy it as much. But this type of beer is my favorite and you can't go wrong.
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Corona Light is one of my favorite beers ever. It is very refreshing with a light taste and pairs perfectly with a lime. It goes down very smoothly, and I feel like I'm on a tropical vacation when I'm drinking it. I always recommend it as a favorite beer of mine to my friends. I would repurchase.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?