BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Everything you could want in a light beer! Wonderful taste and has to be my favorite beer to sip on while I'm at a Mexican restaurant while enjoying a good filling meal. Do recommend!
Alana R.
Corona is a good classic summer beer. I always like to have it with lime and tastes great straight out of the bottle. Overall great taste and i would purchase again. I think Corona Light is better and is affordable. I would recommend to a friend.
Mollie D.
Clyde, NY
These are usually so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD on a hot hot summer day. Only downfall... the clear glass allows light in which can turn the beer "skunky." Fix it by buying cans.
Brittany H.
Lebanon, TN
Corona lights are my go to! I’m not a very big beer girl, but corona light with a lime always hits the spot. It’s not too heavy on my stomach and it’s moderately priced. Unless offered other options on tap, this is my go to no matter what time of year!
Gina F.
CUYAHOGA FLS, OH
It's been a few years since I've had Coronoa Light and I just had it again the other night. It tastes very watered down and since drinking other beers, I'm just not a fan of it, anymore. The slight citrus taste doesn't add the right complement to the beer.
Courtney S.
Narrows, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is my favorite, expeacially in the summer time with one lime added and some lime salt. its very delicious and I will buy it again and again because its so good. I'm def a repeat customer and will continue to buy it again and again. love it <3
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
Not my absolute favorite beer, but always a big hit at parties. It tastes like you're laying on a beach in Mexico. Great with lime. It's perfect for sipping, but not good for beer pong or anything where you'll have to drink a lot of it in a short time.
Anna D.
Louisville, KY
How can you not love Corona Light? It's a beach/lake/summer staple! Paired with a lime, I look forward to this when I'm heading to the beach. This beer is timeless, my great aunt and I love to cheers to Corona Light when we are at her house in Florida.
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
It's okay not as good as the extra but has less calories so I guess that's a plus. The thing is you must drink this when its ice cold or else it tastes horrible. And I would suggest adding some salt and like to it
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my all time FAVORITE summer beer. It is so light and refreshing. Put a lime slice in it and you have yourself the perfect refreshing drink. You can get it anywhere and it is a great price for a quality beer. I recommend it to any beer lovers.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?