BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Roni M.
I am not a big fan of beer. However if I am some where that only serves beer I will get this with a lime. It is not as bitter as other beers and the lime adds a fruity taste.
Carrie S.
This was the first beer I ever drank - I was surprised that I liked it because usually I don't care for beer - but this beer are great - it was refreshing and light and I was glad it didn't have as many calories because thats important to me.  I bought it again for a BYOB party and keep some in my fridge for guest.
Misty C.
Towson, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona light is my absolute favorite beer. It reminds me of summer, so I especially like it in winter 😉 Add a lime and it's an unstoppable combination! Corona Light
Stephanie A.
Wallops Island
There is nothing better than a nice Corona Light on a hot summers day.  To me this beer can get a little pricey but the taste is always worth the price.  Corona Light definitely goes down nice and smooth.  Corona Light only has 99 calories which is always a great choice especially when it comes to beer
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another beer I drank a lot when I was younger but haven’t had in years. Was great in my early 20’s and went perfectly with the beach or camping, especially good on hot days.
F T.
Gilbert, AZ
Good Mexican beer. I like it as a casual drink.  I can drink by myself or when I have guests come over. Most people like Corona. I also like to use Corona for micheladas. I obviously use Corona Light because it has fewer calories. Everything has calories. Calories are a good concept to understand.
Shayne P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great light beer, add a wedge of lime and a dash of salt.... Yummy! Perfect for any day, whether it be chilling at home with your family/friends or out and about.
Taylor P.
Birmingham
I have a gluten allergy and can actually drink Corona Light without getting sick. It is the perfect inexpensive must have and I prefer the cans over the glass. Pair it with a lime and it’s perfect!
Laurél S.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Probably one of my all time favorite summer drinks. Grab a few limes because it takes this beverage to the next level. I would love to be drinking some on my porch right now. Also great with tacos.
Christine J.
New York
I always drink corona with lime in the summer time. Also pairs great with salsa and chips or guacamole and chips. Mexican food is also a great food pairing with this beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?