#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I am not a big fan of beer. However if I am some where that only serves beer I will get this with a lime. It is not as bitter as other beers and the lime adds a fruity taste.
This was the first beer I ever drank - I was surprised that I liked it because usually I don't care for beer - but this beer are great - it was refreshing and light and I was glad it didn't have as many calories because thats important to me. I bought it again for a BYOB party and keep some in my fridge for guest.
There is nothing better than a nice Corona Light on a hot summers day. To me this beer can get a little pricey but the taste is always worth the price. Corona Light definitely goes down nice and smooth. Corona Light only has 99 calories which is always a great choice especially when it comes to beer
Another beer I drank a lot when I was younger but haven’t had in years. Was great in my early 20’s and went perfectly with the beach or camping, especially good on hot days.
Good Mexican beer. I like it as a casual drink. I can drink by myself or when I have guests come over. Most people like Corona. I also like to use Corona for micheladas. I obviously use Corona Light because it has fewer calories. Everything has calories. Calories are a good concept to understand.
This is a great light beer, add a wedge of lime and a dash of salt.... Yummy! Perfect for any day, whether it be chilling at home with your family/friends or out and about.
I have a gluten allergy and can actually drink Corona Light without getting sick. It is the perfect inexpensive must have and I prefer the cans over the glass. Pair it with a lime and it’s perfect!
Probably one of my all time favorite summer drinks. Grab a few limes because it takes this beverage to the next level. I would love to be drinking some on my porch right now. Also great with tacos.
I always drink corona with lime in the summer time. Also pairs great with salsa and chips or guacamole and chips. Mexican food is also a great food pairing with this beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos