BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Adrie C.
Atlanta , GA
Corona is definitely not one of my favorite beers, but after trying one at a party I have to say that they're not bad. The flavor was strong, but not harsh. It exceeded my expectations as far as Corona, and I'll be adding it to the list of beers I purchase.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I have no other choice and have to drink lager I would have a corona with a large wedge of line in it. It is quite light to drink anyway so a little lime takes away any lager type bitterness and makes it a lighter drink to enjoy, you could also try it with sprite
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite type of beer but it's ok. A very light and refreshing beer. Nothing heavy or serious. The packaging is so/so, and not important to me. You get a lot for the price. I recommend.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day that a Corona Light with lime! I love how light it is so I can drink a few and not feel heavy or weighed down. I also love that it's so crisp and tangy that it pairs perfectly with a lime and a couple salted tortilla chips with salsa!
Jenna D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's hard to beat a Corona Light with a lime wedge! My favorite beer for the beach. I frequently buy this beer in the summer. It's a great price and has less calories than its competitors.
Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is one of my favorite beers. It's inexpensive and tastes delicious. I am a repeat customer. definitely recommend to my fellow beer drinkers. It is much better than alternative beers.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
This "beach beer" is a good alternative if you're looking to step outside the Bud/Miller/Coors sandbox and are looking for something a little different. Decent with or without lemon/lime, and not too pricey as well. A good option to try, but not stay at.
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Delicious and great for if you're dieting and still want to go out with friends. Also very light on the stomach so it doesn't make you feel as bloated as some beers do! The price is pretty average for beer, it is not super cheap but it isn't expensive either so it's a good priced and good flavored drink!
Kelsey A.
Perfect warm weather beer! I went on a Caribbean cruise and Corona was the go for everyone. It's a bit "skunky" without a lime, but still tasty. It can be a bit pricey at times as well. Recommend for summer/vacation!
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
great taste especially after you add a lime great for a hot summer day just relaxing at home or on a beach with some friends this is always a part of our family parties everyone's favorite. its very smooth not very bitter that you cant enjoy it great product.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?