BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
As a non beer drinker, corona light is something I can tolerate. I would drink this again. It is a milder taste than the original corona . I would pick this up as a repeat beer drink. I  would say it can be affordable depending on where you go. I would recommend to others.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona + Lime = perfect combination! Drinking this on a hot day is perfect. It also tastes good when you're eating carne asada. I like the light version of Corona a bit more than the extra version
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
BEST BEER! great beer to mix with margaritas or with just lemon and salt. Affordable beer too you can find some good deals on it. great for bbq and get togethers. Over all love this beer and the taste.
Rebekka S.
A light alternative to an amazing beer. Whether its on the beach of paradise or your couch at home, you can enjoy this quality beverage complimented with a crisp lime. This is the go to beer for me and my fiance when we go out to enjoy the evening.
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
Great whenever I want to feel like its a day on the beach. I think that the price point is great and one of my go to choices for getting beer. I like adding lime to this beer and enjoy the packaging of the bottle. I like the long neck on the bottle and the blue and white packaging.
Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I'm gonna be drinking all day on the beach i try to take it slow. Ill start with something frozen and then switch to my favorite beer corona light with a lime. I love budlight but when i want a beer a bit stronger corona is my go to.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This was a college staple for my girlfriends and I.  We loved the light citrusy flavor of the Corona mixed with a lime wedge.  It comes in a light version with a lighter taste and an extra version with a more full flavor.  Both are delicious and recommended.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Corona Light in the summer with a Lime is my go to beer. If you add lime Smirnoff to a corona it tastes amazing and adds a little more ... intensity to the beer. Just don't add too much, or do. ;)
Chicana C.
Florissant, MO
I'm not a beer drinker to begin with but Coronas are a different kind. It has a taste like no other. Most people that I know put a lemon or a lime in it and I have tried it that way. I would try it again to see if I like it a lot more but beer is beer to me. I don't know what beer drinkers taste. This is a to do beer!!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My favorite beer of all time. Even though it says "light" I can't tell I'm missing any calories at all. I love the logo. The price is good. I would recommend this to anyone that drinks beer. I have been purchasing this for the past 14 years.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?