BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
Great whenever I want to feel like its a day on the beach. I think that the price point is great and one of my go to choices for getting beer. I like adding lime to this beer and enjoy the packaging of the bottle. I like the long neck on the bottle and the blue and white packaging.
Isabel V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona light, you all have amazing taste of a regular crown. It's light and does not fill you up like others can. Add and squeeze a small piece of lime and Then You Have Pure perfection! So refreshing after a long day in the sun. I recommend it
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Corona Light in the summer with a Lime is my go to beer. If you add lime Smirnoff to a corona it tastes amazing and adds a little more ... intensity to the beer. Just don't add too much, or do. ;)
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My favorite beer of all time. Even though it says "light" I can't tell I'm missing any calories at all. I love the logo. The price is good. I would recommend this to anyone that drinks beer. I have been purchasing this for the past 14 years.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite beers to drink. I try to stay low in calories and this beer is only 99 calories I believe. They're light and not to difficult on the taste buds. I always pair with a lime wedge. My go-to summer drink.
Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I'm gonna be drinking all day on the beach i try to take it slow. Ill start with something frozen and then switch to my favorite beer corona light with a lime. I love budlight but when i want a beer a bit stronger corona is my go to.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
Love the Corona light with a lime pushed in...So refreshing h on a hot day. I usually only drink Corona at the beach paired with my crablegs!! They go together like peanut butter and jelly!!
Katie B.
California, MD
Corona Light is one of my go-to beers. I love to drink it when on vacation in the summertime or at the beach. I do not think there is any room for improvement. It is perfect the way it is. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others who like a light and refreshing beer that doesn't taste watered down.
Janicka G.
Casselberry, FL
Corona light is my favorite summer time beer.. It's easy to drink. I add a lime or bring a bottle of lime juice if I'm at the beach or out on the boat. It has a good taste and It doesn't give you a full or bloated feeling..
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
This is a great beer for summer time. It's great with lime and a little bit of salt. I have to drink it ice cold, because when the temp drops even a little, the taste is to bitter to me. I notice more men drinking it then women, but that's just a general observation.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?