#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,467 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect summer beer! Light, refreshing and goes with most meals. Recommend pairing with some limes and mexican cantina. Also, from a female's perspective – this is a light beer I can drink all day and not feel too bloated or heavy. Day-drinking approved!
Corona is one of my favorite summer beers. It is so light with a touch of lime that it makes me feel like I am on the beach. They bottle is a convenient shape and the packaging is appealing to the eye. It is pretty common and sold at most liquor stores and gas stations.
Pretty refreshing and light. It definitely tastes better with a slice of lemon. Coronas are definitely part of my Top 5 beers. I would totally recommend Coronas. If you want something with a stronger taste then try the regular Corona, just as good with more flavor and texture.
My favorite beer! I love the taste with or without lime. Tastes Like a regular beer without the calories. The flavor is different than any other light beer and in a great way! Price is great, too. I absolutely recommend this beer!
Being that I'm Puerto Rican, I can't help but fall deeply for Corona. Not pricey, just right. I can never go to the beach without it, and since I live on a island, it's basically my everyday drink.
Corona Light is on of the best light beers in the market. I love it with a slice of lime and a little salt. I really like that Corona Light does not make you feel super full while drinking. My to go beer, especially in the summer.
BEST BEER! great beer to mix with margaritas or with just lemon and salt. Affordable beer too you can find some good deals on it. great for bbq and get togethers. Over all love this beer and the taste.
An on-going favorite. People just like it. It is a good beer for a hot day in the outdoors. Seems refreshing and thirst-quenching. One of those brands you can't go wrong with, but not particularly trendy in these days of local and artisanal beer-making.
As a non beer drinker, corona light is something I can tolerate. I would drink this again. It is a milder taste than the original corona . I would pick this up as a repeat beer drink. I would say it can be affordable depending on where you go. I would recommend to others.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos