BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Ashley P.
My go-to light beer. Add a lime or two and I am in heaven. Such a crisp refreshing taste, this is always my first choice in the hot summer months. So tasty and light and doesn't leave me feeling bloated and full (so great when you want a few+).
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my Fast and the Furious marathon beer. It's a smooth light beer. Great flavor and goes down easily and it's not to heavy and filling. It can be found almost anywhere are is super affordable. A go to beer
Alesha M.
Kansas city, MO
A good summer beer. Love it with a lime, per the norm. I do think there is a taste difference in Corona Light vs. Corona Extra. Not in a bad way? Just different. I’ve bought this many places but strangely had a hard time finding it along the east coast of Mexico. It’s light and fantastic though.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Corona Light is one of my favorite beers. We eat a ton of Mexican food in our house, so it goes great with a lime and salt. It's also just as good with burgers or pizza. And it's not crazy expensive or hard to find.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Has a very strong flavor, and very powerful. I believe you have to have an acquired taste for Coronas to enjoy. I didn't like them, even when at an almost ice cold temperature. I didn't find that the price was worth the drink. I probably wouldn't buy again, just look for a specialty beer instead.
Lauren D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
With a lime slice or two, it just tastes like summer. I like that this light, yellow fizzy beer isn't too heavy. It's just refreshing. You really can't go wrong. It's just such a classic taste. I don't have a pallet for beer, but I could pick this one out in a blind taste test for sure.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
Clear 12oz bottle into a Corsendonk tulip in California on 18th May 2016. Pale golden with a white head, clean, clear and bright body, no staying power in the head. Corn and lime aroma/taste: refreshing and an ideal ’sitting in the sun doing nothing’ sort of beer. Of all the Corona’s (I am no expert) I have had, this one I enjoyed the most.
Jennifer S.
East China
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best summer beer for being by the pool or at the beach. Even better when added with a lime. It's refreshing and not heavy on your belly. You can drink a 6 pack and still feel good without a hangover! I recommend to anyone who drinks beer! Yummy!!!
alyssa b.
By far my favorite summertime beer! So crisp and refreshing. Serve with the traditional lime wedge. Also, if I'm outside grilling, ill splash some of it on whatever I'm cooking to try to enhance the flavor. Definitely recommend to everypne reading!
Lexus G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Yum! This is a great light beer. Doesn't fill you up like regular beer and has a light and crisp flavor. A Lemmon or a lime can be added to the beer for a little extra flavor. Wouldn't really recommend mixing this with vegetables juice or olives
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?