#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,470 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my favorite beer! It has a smooth taste and is great with lime! Packaged well and is very affordable. Will continue to buy this brand and love it all at the same time!
I have always enjoyed a nice ice cold Corona with a twist of lime. This product is no different. It still has that unique Corona flavor unlike any other. Will definitely continue to purchase and enjoy.
I like getting this beer when I’m in a restaurant eating a good quesadilla or chimichanga. I don’t usually drink these at any other time. I like it when it’s served with a lime at the restaurant.
Put a lime in this baby and you’re good to go, my favorite beer something light and not to filling to where you feel sick always my go to when sitting on the beach here in NC.
This is my all time favorite beer! I typically stick with light cause it’s a lot smother but I do like to get the corona premier. It’s a middle ground between extra and light.
I am not a big fan of beer. However if I am some where that only serves beer I will get this with a lime. It is not as bitter as other beers and the lime adds a fruity taste.
I love corona light especially during the summer days. I choose the light because I just drop my stronger than the regular corona. I don’t really drink other beers so I can’t really compare to others I just always happen to love Corona and never switched it out. It is definitely a Plus to every barbecue and sports night.
This was the first beer I ever drank - I was surprised that I liked it because usually I don't care for beer - but this beer are great - it was refreshing and light and I was glad it didn't have as many calories because thats important to me. I bought it again for a BYOB party and keep some in my fridge for guest.
Not a huge beer drinker, actually most the time hate the stuff but I do have to confess on vacation or a hot summer day I'll indulge in a corona with lime of course. Not sure what it is about it but it's not too strong of a beer smell but an awesome beer taste, very light and the lime brings out many of the flavor notes.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos