BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Danielle J.
This is my favorite beer! It has a smooth taste and is great with lime! Packaged well and is very affordable. Will continue to buy this brand and love it all at the same time!
Jessica J.
Paintsville, KY
I have always enjoyed a nice ice cold Corona with a twist of lime. This product is no different. It still has that unique Corona flavor unlike any other. Will definitely continue to purchase and enjoy.
Michelle S.
Astoria
I like getting this beer when I’m in a restaurant eating a good quesadilla or chimichanga. I don’t usually drink these at any other time. I like it when it’s served with a lime at the restaurant.
Kylie P.
Kill Devil Hills
Put a lime in this baby and you’re good to go, my favorite beer something light and not to filling to where you feel sick always my go to when sitting on the beach here in NC.
allyn s.
Peoria
This is my all time favorite beer! I typically stick with light cause it’s a lot smother but I do like to get the corona premier. It’s a middle ground between extra and light.
Misty C.
Towson, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona light is my absolute favorite beer. It reminds me of summer, so I especially like it in winter 😉 Add a lime and it's an unstoppable combination! Corona Light
Roni M.
I am not a big fan of beer. However if I am some where that only serves beer I will get this with a lime. It is not as bitter as other beers and the lime adds a fruity taste.
Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
I love corona light especially during the summer days. I choose the light because I just drop my stronger than the regular corona. I don’t really drink other beers so I can’t really compare to others I just always happen to love Corona and never switched it out. It is definitely a Plus to every barbecue and sports night.
Carrie S.
This was the first beer I ever drank - I was surprised that I liked it because usually I don't care for beer - but this beer are great - it was refreshing and light and I was glad it didn't have as many calories because thats important to me.  I bought it again for a BYOB party and keep some in my fridge for guest.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a huge beer drinker, actually most the time hate the stuff but I do have to confess on vacation or a hot summer day I'll indulge in a corona with lime of course. Not sure what it is about it but it's not too strong of a beer smell but an awesome beer taste, very light and the lime brings out many of the flavor notes.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?