BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
I'm not a huge beer person but I really enjoy that there is a light version to the original Corona. It is the perfect drink for a hot day or watching the game. Add a slice of lime and it's definitely delicious without the guilt! I'd buy it again for sure!
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN
Add a #lime and this is a perfect beer for watching #sports! I love the flavor, as it doesn't taste as much like a #lightbeer as others. I always encourage my friends to try it, and they usually do! Even if they aren't a light beer drinker!
Katherine H.
Orangevale, CA
I'm not a big beer drinker by any means, but on a nice hot summer day, near literally any body of water (beach/ocean, lake, river, swimming pool... any of the above will do!) all I want to do is throw a lime down the neck of a Corona and kick back and have a love affair with the sun.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
When you catch me drinking this it means one of two things, 1. I'm almost broke or 2. I'm bored and can't figure out what I want to drink. Either way it does the trick and gives me the taste of alcohol without the piss taste of most beers.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The favorite Mexican beer in our household. It's light and still has that perfect corona taste that hubby has come to love. Stays in our cooler. Can't ever run out! Definitely recommend to those who like a light but kind of skinny beer.
Wayne D.
Corona Light when I pass female over and they can't drink Corona Extra Corona Extra Corona Extra Corona Extra Corona Extra Corona Extra disappear it's better than Bud Light Budweiser Miller Lites Yingling yes I will buy this again my Corona Extra all day everyday price on a Sunday
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite beer, well ultra is but this is my favorite tasting beer. It's the most crisp and flavorful beer there. It's definitely a lime and salt beer but I drink it plain too. It's more expensive than most light beers but it's worth the price. This is the best in my opinion
Ariel M.
Who doesn't love a good cold corona on the beach? Mexican beers can have a harsh taste, but this one is delicious! It always surprises me how full of flavor it is and I always will buy this and recommend it.
Elizabeth F.
Carol Stream, IL
I have been drinking corona light for years and drink it in the summer on a really hot day. It is inexpensive and easy to find. They have not changed the great taste and that's why I will always buy it.
Tyra H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had one of these just last night at the local Mexican restaurant.  It's light taste helps it not overpower my food flavors, but like most light beers, it's not terribly satisfying like an ale would be.  Still, I've been drinking it for years and will always have one now and again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?