BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I will always love corona. It has a very unique taste not like other beer. It's also a classic everyone loves it. Very convenient you can find it basically anywhere which is nice and the price isn't bad either. Of course you have to add lime and it's best to drink out of the bottle rather than I can
Karen B.
Norristown
My very favorite beer! Love it icy cold, NO LIME!! Have not found another beer that comes close to it's clean, refreshing flavor!  Personally do not understand why people put lime in it, but to each his own!Yes Yes and Yes! Always have it on hand, but only a few lucky friends get to drink my stash!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Definitely a distinctive taste, but I was all about these in college. I enjoyed them right from the bottle, but usually omitted the lime wedge it's served with. It's a slightly bitter taste to me so the acidity of the lime would do a good job in cutting that.
Julia C.
Katy, TX
Corona are my typical beer for any summer backyard bbq. It pear well with beer salt or dress up for a michelada. Readily available from the big box stores to my local gas station. And affordable as well.
Anna V.
Newman, CA
Corona Light is a great beer. It has a mild flavor, not too bitter or strong. I don't see much difference between the taste of the Light versus the Corona Extra so I will choose the Light for the fewer calories. We drink Corona Light often during the summer at barbecues. Corona Light is an inexpensive beer that most everyone at a party can agree on.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Great with a lime and great to drink during the summer or in warm weather. Best served chilled and with food. One of my favorites since it has a unique flavor. Would recommend for parties more so than for casual drinking. Reasonably priced as well.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
coronas are something that I remember my grandfather drinking I would compare them to the coors light but I don't thin I could give an alternative they were delicious and not disappointing at all I would definetly buy them again and recommend them
Ashley P.
My go-to light beer. Add a lime or two and I am in heaven. Such a crisp refreshing taste, this is always my first choice in the hot summer months. So tasty and light and doesn't leave me feeling bloated and full (so great when you want a few+).
Courtney L.
Durham, NC
I don't love Corona Light, mostly because I'm not a fan of cheap beer. However, when I'm trying to go out without spending much money, I'll opt for Corona Light with lime in the bottle.

Out of all the cheap beers, it has the best taste - or maybe just the easiest to disguise with a lemon.
Alesha M.
Kansas City, MO
A good summer beer. Love it with a lime, per the norm. I do think there is a taste difference in Corona Light vs. Corona Extra. Not in a bad way? Just different. I’ve bought this many places but strangely had a hard time finding it along the east coast of Mexico. It’s light and fantastic though.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?