BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
Perfect light and refreshing beer for hot weather....or any weather! Add a little lime and an ice cold mug and you're good to go. This is my go to during the summer when I'm on the lake or by the beach. Will continue buying 👍🏼
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Like i've mentioned before i'm not a huge beer drinker. Corona light is my drink when i don't want to feel super full after drinking. Corona Light doesn't make me bloated like other beers. And fresh lime for a good twist.
A C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Corona and their products! The light beer doesn't come off as different than the regular one and it has that great light crisp taste that corona is known for! You can have this beer with any kind of food wether it is for a BBQ or a pot roast! yum!
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I do not actually think I can tell different beer apart just by tasting it (unless it is bud light because that stuff is really gross). I do really like the bottle design of Corona because it is sleek and easy to carry around. It is super identifiable too
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Find you beach is right! I can't imaging drinking this anywhere except for a beach or tropical themed environment. It pairs well with Mexican food, and tasted even better when drinking in the sun. Summer drink for sure.
Jessica B.
Corona light is amazing. Pair this with a lime and bring out some chips and salsa and you will feel like you are in Mexico. I only drink Corona with Mexican food which is such a treat. i prefer the light version for fewer calories and light crisp taste.
Casey B.
Baltimore, MD
With Corona, you get exactly what you expect- a smooth summer beer. If you're looking for an interesting, flavorful, high alcohol beer, this isn't the one for you. Corona Light is a social beer for a warm summer day- a little skunky, but gets the job done.
Taylor M.
toledo, ohio
Gret taste! Super light and doesn't give you that terrible beer stomach feeling. The packaging is nice and the flavor is honestly kind of sweet, which I like a lot more than other beers that have a super bitter taste.
Sue W.
It is comparable to other beer brands, not significantly better or worse. I like having it occasionally at the end of the day or when out at an event. I don't purchase it regularly, but Corona is one of the better known brands for sure and one of the few I do drink.
Norma P.
Batesville, AR
I really love corona for a Mexican beer. I think these are especially good during summer. There is no improvement needed. The value is reasonable, neither cheap nor expensive. Good midrange beer. Yes I would recommend to others - with a lime, of course!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?